InstantRDP.com - E3-1240 / 2 x E5-2670, 128GB RAM, 2Gbps/10Gbps (NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got this error half a day. Invoice paid, support ticket submitted but not answered yet.

[SLIDE]http://i.imgur.com/hi8Cr.jpg[/SLIDE]​

solved, thanks

Last edited:
[slide]http://imageshack.us/a/img51/9370/rdpa.png[/slide]

Can't submit a ticket now because main site(client area) is also down once again and i have already asked for a server change yesterday but no response to that ticket till now after waited more than 12 hours.

Ticket ID: 551893

I am facing a lot and lot of downtime in last 2 days.

Please pankaj and bugbear, this is not a support thread but you tell us where to contact you now when you main site is down.? You never come online on your messengers now. I don't know why you guys have added messenger id here.

Please give a proper solution about this

Everytime i try to connect i got an RDP Down error. :(

Whats going on InstantRDP? why are you playing hide and seek with your customers now?

Now after facing downtime for 3rd day in a row you guys provided a new IP but still i am facing a downtime and now it has been 2 hours gone since my RDP is down and no reply to my ticket.

View Ticket #551893

You stopped replying on MSN. Please atleast reply to my ticket.

InstantRDP, i have been with you for last 12 months and never ever faced this kind of problem before and now this is how you started treating to your member? I asked you for a server change to get rid of this continous downtime problem but you haven't done that. Please do that asap. I don't care about my data lose. I need a good stable RDP like i was using for last 11months and was very happy with it.

What do you think that replying here make everything fast
You have to wait in the ticket , it is not that if we are not replying in the ticket that means we are not doing anything.
Keep the patience and wait for it , if you are not satisfied then get a refund ask in the ticket we will happily refund you.

Its not that i am not satisfied, I am more than satisfied and i have been a satisfied user for last 11 months but this month i don't know what is happening suddenly. facing a lot of downtime. whenever i am in middle of my work. RDP suddenly went down and then we have to wait for tickets for hours and hours for a reply.

Now i have already replied to a ticket. Hope to get a reply from you soon. :)

celebration2.jpg

Our WJunction Thread has completed its 2 years on 23rd October. So, its time for some celebration with our members.

UPDATED OFFER

1. Addon Space Offer.

a. Order/Upgrade to NL200, get 250 GB space.
a. Order/Upgrade to NL300, get 400 GB space.
b. Order/Upgrade to NL500, get 700 GB space.
c. Order/Upgrade to NL1000, get 1300 GB space.

2. Discounted Upgrade Offer
(For existing clients only).
a. For clients who have used our services for 6 months or more -
Get 11% discount on all upgrades.
b. For clients who have used our services for less than 6 months -
Get 7% discount on all upgrades.

3. Another Order Offer.
If you are our existing client and have an active package already, order another package and get free storage space upgrade.

a. If you order another package which is junior to your current package, your existing package storage space will be increased by 1.5 times.
For example, if you own NL300 currently and order a new NL200 (NL200 is lower to NL300), your existing NL300 storage space will be made 1.5 times i.e. it will have 450 GB storage space)

b. If you order another package which is equivalent to or senior to your current package, your existing package storage space will be increased by 2 times.For example, if you own NL300 currently and order a new NL300 or a higher package, your existing NL300 storage space will be made 2 times i.e. it will have 600 GB storage space)

4. Pay At Once Offer.

Pay for 3 months, get 15 days extra usage.
Pay for 6 months, get 1 month extra usage.
Pay for a year, get 3 months extra usage.

NOTE :-
Offers 1,2 or 3 cannot be clubbed together. You can avail either Offer 1, Offer 2 or Offer 3 at a time.

Offer valid till we update this post that we are out of stock.
So, take benefit before the offer runs out.
CLICK ME TO VISIT INSTANTRDP

Contact us on livechat for any sales related inquires.

Last edited:
No service from last some days Support also no reply
and also thread

Usually we provide quick support ticket response. But sometimes it can take upto 24 hours or even longer.

I, however, see that there's no ticket whose reply was pending from above 24 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back