Selling Installing/Configuring Wordpress Blog for $10 only + one month free hosting!

Status
Not open for further replies.

flex202

I see many users want to have their own website but don't know how to install and configure everything so i'm offering cheap service to everybody interested.I will install,configure,set up blog,install themes,configure plugins,add categories and everything else on your request.You just need to update nameservers off your domain to my server and you will get fully configured wordpress site and one month free hosting for only $10!After that you can move site for free to another host or continue using mine for $3.99 only.You can host your site anywhere else,you are not obligatory to use my host,i will charge you $10 for my service you used my host or no.

WHAT WILL I DO?

*Install Wordpress
*Install Premium Plugins
*Install Premium Themes
*Set up categories,add pages,and everything else on your request
*Do simple Search Engine Optimization
*Install and configure advanced plugins
*Submit site to search engines

WHAT I NEED FROM YOU?

*You need to update your domain nameservers to my server.(if you want to host on my server)
*You need to give me all necessary information about site(categories,pages,extra plugins,etc)

JOB DONE IN?

48 Hours...

After installation i will send wordpress login details to the buyer,and all other things.

SATISFACTION GUARANTEED!

Payment method: PayPal only

Price: 10$

You can contact me on PM or ask here in thread.

If you are not interested in my service please don't spam the thread!

Only serious buyers please...

Thanks,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back