Indain Webmaster

• Good

Votes: 14 77.8%
  • Not good

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't like this thread as I don't think it's fair to categorize anyone by his/her country or color, especially in this area ("Webmaster"), there are many Indians who've made the greatest sites out there, at the same time, some who've scammed people and don't have a very bad reputation (also poor use of language, which I've no idea why people always fuss that much about).

No, I'm not an Indian.

English...huh.....so how about you ENGLISHMEN learn some hindi? :P ....Just the fact that most of the Indians are not fluent in english dont make them bad admins or webmasters :| ...and i guess we people run the most number of warez forums :P

and i didnt find any1 more polite than veerFreak(warezfreak09) on wj...again an indian.. :P

they dont need to learn hindi you dont see them going into hindi webmasters forum , this is an english lang site .

ontopic , indians are cool but most ( not all) indians here are noobs

Well... where do I begin! I personally don't think many Indian web masters are the greatest in the world. The two I have are really good and speak great english. They're well educated and know what they're doing, but most sites run by Indians don't seem to last very long or get popular like others have mentioned. I think a lot of that has to do with the broken english. It tends to piss people off when they can't understand someone so they leave the site thus bringing the site down. Without members being active on a site the site will and cannot last.

No offense to any Indians as I couldn't begin to run a site, but better english is always good when 7/8 of the people speak it. Also, don't try to change everything so often. It confuses people and turns them away especially if the changes aren't that great. But hey that's just my opinion right?

You should be banned for causing a flame war. :)

why should I ?8-)
I was just figuring out .

Well... where do I begin! I personally don't think many Indian web masters are the greatest in the world. The two I have are really good and speak great english. They're well educated and know what they're doing, but most sites run by Indians don't seem to last very long or get popular like others have mentioned. I think a lot of that has to do with the broken english. It tends to piss people off when they can't understand someone so they leave the site thus bringing the site down. Without members being active on a site the site will and cannot last.

No offense to any Indians as I couldn't begin to run a site, but better english is always good when 7/8 of the people speak it. Also, don't try to change everything so often. It confuses people and turns them away especially if the changes aren't that great. But hey that's just my opinion right?

You should watch 3 idiots if you've not

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back