Indian Top Political Leader Sharad pawar got slap on face today

Indian Top Political Leader Sharad pawar got slap on face today

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
insane activity. pity on poor attacker as he gotta get 1000 slaps on each side now more :D

Hmm thats the problem here.
The guy has invited death for himself and he just made that stupid minister more popular. (you can just see the comments in the thread that says ohh my poor minister got slapped :'( :facepalm:)

Anyways he should have shot him and then we could have said something like this.
Ahhh finally India is changing :))

Pawar deserved it thoroughly and its just a slap for the Indian Govt and its wrong Policies....Just for the sake of Power...till what date he will be into politics...No doubt....his contribution is zero for People of India...and because of his dirty politics..he is still there as a minister.

I salute the man who did this great job... Splendid job....his next target should be Kapil Sibbal

perfect slap on face

I've never believed in non-violence, It's best practice to control on anger but only when it is necessary (non-violence is practiced only before non-violent, non corrupt political leaders). As I'm from Maharashtra that too from Pune, well known about the corrupt practices the 96 Kuli, Maratha, Patil, Kunbi used to do.
But rather than blaming only political leaders I'll blame the bastard peoples community who vote them to power just for the sake of being a Kunbi, Maratha, 96 Kuli, Patil.

I've never believed in non-violence, It's best practice to control on anger but only when it is necessary (non-violence is practiced only before non-violent, non corrupt political leaders). As I'm from Maharashtra that too from Pune, well known about the corrupt practices the 96 Kuli, Maratha, Patil, Kunbi used to do.
But rather than blaming only political leaders I'll blame the bastard peoples community who vote them to power just for the sake of being a Kunbi, Maratha, 96 Kuli, Patil.

i think you have got screwed badly by those people !
r u a puneri punekar?
i dont believe in castism , neither you should ! grow up !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back