Increase your Alexa website ranking

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ djkelaj, you failed to explain how will better alexa ranking influence on more visits. It is not related in any way.
Site can have 15000 visits daily, and yet have like 800K+ rank in alexa.

@gh0st, mind explaining stuff, before you go on that road, how we are all dumbfucks, and dont know shit?

QnaeA.png

You guys should really grow the fuck up, and it's because of fags that know show that people hesitate to share things on WJ.

Um, people usually dont 'share' stuff because, if I give you, for example, one big forum where I post, that forum will be ruined in 24h, and full of uploaders and spammers, and my earnings would decrease.
I don't have the urge to destroy every single forum on this planet, filling it with spammers.
Sources are something that you must search, and explore for yourself.
People wouldn't be successful webmasters, if they are going to share every bit of info with everyone.
However this might looks like cruel, or pathetic to you, ask any great webmaster to share his secrets with the world, and observe his answer.

Last edited:
Fact: Alexa is notoriously inaccruate.
Fact: Alexa toolbar is a useless pience of junk (all toolbars tbh)
Fact: Webmasters who INVEST to increase their Alexa rank are 10 inches up their ***.
Opinion: </thread>

djkelaj, u were banned bcs u act like an idiot...

You claim it does influence, so, please prove how alexa rank brings more visitors. Burden of proof is on you, not on me.
However, Downloadempire.com. alexa rank over 800K, daily visitors 12-15K

My site, have better alexa rank, and have like 100X less visitors.

[slide]http://lulzimg.com/i23/f67ba3.jpg[/slide]

Quoting aishamontreal:

this is only of English version..
all regional locations together have over 17k

So, for everyone who thinks how alexa means anything, check those stats....

WHERE WOULD YOU RATHER ADVERTISE? ON MY SITE, OR ON DOWNLOADEMPIRE?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back