In search of members/enthusiasts who can help us out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

my123world

Hey,

Thanks for opening up this thread firstly. :)

Well, you maybe wondering what we are looking for?

I would just cut all the crap and come to the point. This thread is created with a purpose that is to look for people who can help TopicLess.com move further. So if you don't know about TL you may get started by reading this thread Here. We are new & like any other such community it's not easy to get things working out but that's not the case if you are ready to help us out. :)

So, "what can I do for you" maybe the next appropriate question in your mind?

It's simple. Joining up the community is the first thing I can ask you to do. :) Post new threads, comment on the existing ones and that's all! There is nothing more to it.. You can also apply for a position in the management where you can dynamically control everything and help us step up being in a very different level. The choice is yours. :)

Why do you have to do all of this?

You don't have to if you don't want to... It's just that we are looking for some good people who can help us spread the word and better our community. Everything starts off somewhere and TL is somewhere there now. We (Our Management) in return promise to help out any member in any possible way we can and yes we are not here to fill our pockets but just create something that is just 'WoW' & We hope that you would help us achieve that mark.

What are the positions available?

TL is created with an on-look of a real life community. If you have read our intro thread you would already have the answer to this question. If you haven't, not a problem, We don't believe in classified member based system. Hence, we have kept it really simple. :)

There are just 3 positions in the working of TL - 1) Guests Members 2) Registered Members 3) The Management

The latter two are the recognized ones and the former is the by default position for everyone. :)

So that's all & I hope you would help us out.

Cheers! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back