Improve my website SEO traffic. Advices needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

cloaker

I have a website since 2006. It currently has a PageRank but an alexa rank over 4 million. How can i improve the traffic? I have submitted sitemaps with over 2 million urls to get indexed by google but only 100k have been added to google index.All advices are appreciated

P.S . I forgot to mention that the site is a warez site

6 comments
Can you show us your site's link?
Warez is a very competitive niche, you just need to avoid duplicate content, onsite SEO, valid backlinks and correct Keywords.
If any of the above techniques are overdone, Google will notice it as a blackhat technique or w.e and penalize your site.

@Froomple , the truth about my site is that the only thing that is changes is the title of the download file. All others are the same. How can avoid that. There are over 2 million urls to get indexed.... .....

you've just answered your question. 2 million urls that have the same content as other sites.
Duplicate content are hated by Google, get 200 unique content and see the magic.
Quantity is never important, Quality of the content is always important.

@Froomple Thank you. My website is written in php . Is auto generated. How to make it more unique , where to target to get better results? I know that the more unique content , more visitors because of google. But how to generate with my php content time more unique ? Anyway, i appreciate you help Froomple....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back