ImgWet - Get paid up to 8.00$/1000 UV - Min-Payout only 0.20$ - Paypal, Payza and Skr

Status
Not open for further replies.
New payment!!

Thanks a lot imgwet!!!! You are the best!

payment.png

See you around!!

:)

Hi I have a couple of questions;
1. Is there a way to make 100x100 thumbnails? 75x75 is too small and 180x180 is too huge a jump.
2. Is there a way to set the size when uploading via ajax. Or at least make us something like flash download cause multi upload is cumbersome if we have to add each image 1 by 1.

Alternatively maybe you can add the option to resize thumbnail in "ajax" . I see some image host that has the same script as you have this option.

Site is down? How quickly. Anyway there has been some problems about uploading last couple days. Do something please quickly or I won't use your host anymore if problems continue.

Last edited:
Site is down? How quickly. Anyway there has been some problems about uploading last couple days. Do something please quickly or I won't use your host anymore if problems continue.

Hi,

Everything are back due to our upgrade process. We are so sorry for your inconvenience !

Regards

All payments has been sent today !

I"ve been waiting for my withdraw for 6 days. When will you pay me ?
Sorry for your inconvenient. But we have schedule to send mass pay for all members and need time to verify all traffic. Thank you for your cooperation.

Maybe someone mentioned this before but i have to ask, does this image verification before login is really necessary and if it's, why? I don't see any verification on any other hosts and seems they don't have a problem without doing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back