ImgWet - Get paid up to 8.00$/1000 UV - Min-Payout only 0.20$ - Paypal, Payza and Skr

Status
Not open for further replies.
looks good

i am still having a hang of this site and i am pretty happy with the service.. plus there is an affiliate program.

hope i am going to permanently shift to this place..lol

8 out of 10 to u guys :-)

Hi, I saw this page announced in a forum a couple of days ago and decided to give it a try. I have received today my first payment in ~6 hours after asking for it with the earnings of my first 2 days. Here the proof:

2aipvd3.jpg

Regards!
Looks very promising..

I will be joining as soon as possible..

Hi, I saw this page announced in a forum a couple of days ago and decided to give it a try. I have received today my first payment in ~6 hours after asking for it with the earnings of my first 2 days. Here the proof:

2aipvd3.jpg

Regards!
Looks very promising..

I will be joining as soon as possible..

You are welcome to join us. If you have any question then feel free to ask.

Regards,
Imgwet.com

Suggestion for Imgwet, Don't pay main balance and the bonus ( currently you are promoting ) separately. Because Payza take charges every time when money received. So it will charge two times when you pay the money separately. Just saying Because another host pay me that way and Payza took charges ($0.25 + 2.5%) Two times from me.

Suggestion for Imgwet, Don't pay main balance and the bonus ( currently you are promoting ) separately. Because Payza take charges every time when money received. So it will charge two times when you pay the money separately. Just saying Because another host pay me that way and Payza took charges ($0.25 + 2.5%) Two times from me.

Thanks for your suggestion Faisal but we already paying the bonus with main payment to avoid extra fees on Payza and for Paypal we send fees free payments.

Regards,
Imgwet.com

On web it show my payment completed, but I never received any payment. Please fix this and send my money.
Your payment already sent on your PayPal account yesterday,as the secreenshot suggest to me you that you had Email mistake which support team asked you to correct.If you have any more question than feel free to ask.

Regards,
Imgwet.com

Last edited:
this is really an amazing site

i am just a newbie but impressed from the contents of the sites .

mluqman2002
Thanks for your feedback.

Regards,
Imgwet.com

New Changes:
  • Images from now will be stored permanently now.

Changes Coming
Soon:
  • Web Money will be added in upcoming week.
  • Skirll will be added in upcoming week.

still from 16 may not webmoney or skrill been add dude

Why don't you remove the captcha verification at the login page?
Capatcha verification is part of security,Can you give us any detail if you have any problem with it.

Regards,
Imgwet.com

Thanks for your feedback.

Regards,
Imgwet.com

New Changes:
  • Images from now will be stored permanently now.

Changes Coming
Soon:
  • Web Money will be added in upcoming week.
  • Skirll will be added in upcoming week.

still from 16 may not webmoney or skrill been add dude
We are currently doing payment by these payment processor by support ticket but It will be implemented soon in affiliate system as default.

Regards,
Imgwet.com

Dear Member,
I apologise for this delay,Can you please give me your username so I can check the details for you.

Regards,
Imgwet.com

Dear Member,
I apologise for this delay,Can you please give me your username so I can check the details for you.

Regards,
Imgwet.com

My username on imgwet is same as here: mayacar

Well,5 days later no answer,no money and ImgWet was yesterday here...That speaks a lot! Just to warn everyone.

Last edited:
Dear Member,
Sorry for late response as our team is busy with our new project.I checked your account and It shows you requested your payment by Payza.Currently there is issue with our Payza account and we trying to solve it but its not yet solved from Payza team that's your payment been delayed till its solved.I apologies on this,what I can do is if you want to request your payment by Paypal than Pm me and you will get your payment within 2/3hours as priority payment.I hope you will understand this problem and will keep supporting us.

Regards,
Imgwet.com

How about skrill? In your first post in this thread you said that skrill option will be added in a week. That was in february...
There's a lot of image hostings and I can choose what ever I want. Your task is to offer me something to stay with you so please do that. Take a look at img.yt thread and see how they do their business

Dear Member,
I had conversation with my team on this issue and your payment has been processed by Payza using unofficial account.Payza still not solved the problem for offical account,so we are going to replace payza with skrill this week.We are currently doing verification process on skrill and it will take just few days to be active.We are thankful for your support.

Regards,
Imgwet.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back