ImgTube - Earn up to 6.00$/1000 views + 10% referral earnings - Adult/Non-adult

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes we have problem with our server, but we are working on it. Our hoster update the servers it cause this problem. We will fix it as soon as possible!

Site is available now! We fixed this issue. If the site doesn't load, please press F5.

Thank you for your patience!

Dear Users!

As you know our server has been hacked and they delete all images from server.
We change site engine to CloudImg template because we got hack via ShotImg script.
To compensate our users we increased Tier 1 to 5.00$ and we created a referral system! You can earn 10% from your referral earnings!
For better security we generate a new password for all users and sent in email.

Thank you to choosing us!

Last edited:
Dear Uploaders!

We create our new promo!

Promo/Competition

Earn extra money every week! If you earn at least 5$ per week you will get PLUS 1$ to your account balance! If you earn at least 10$ per week you will get PLUS 2$ to your account balance! We count earning from Monday 00:00 to Sunday 23:59 every week.

Share your proof of payment in this thread and we credit PLUS 5¢ to your account balance!

If you have any question don't hesitate to contact us!

awesome. so we all lots all of our images, all of all money because your site was unstable. and now we are supposed to run back and hope for the best?
cloudimg also lost a ton of images too. you have no idea how much it is for some users to edit all their images and repost it all. hours and hours and days and days work.
i will stick to stable, good, well set up file hosts from now on. this was very amateur and unprofessional

Dear jabsjabs!

You are right, we made a mistake. The old script was unstable, somebody hacked more sites who use that script. And all sites are in dangerous who use that (shotimg) script. We are really sorry for your losses! But we can't back in time to fix it :(

well at least it worked on good for you.
you would of had lots of money in pending payments, and account balances that you didnt have to pay out.
i also lost tons of images on imgcandy AND imgcloud.
what kind of guarantee do you have that imgtube/candy/cloud are stable for a long time now? no one wants to spend all that time again for more b.s.

Dear jabsjabs!

As you see our database works well. We lost "only" the images, database remained intact. So we are not scammers. We changed ImgTube engine (and we will change ImgCandy soon) that script is so much safer than Imgshot script. We are planning for long term, ImgCandy will 1 year soon.

i can not login to my old imgtube account. name, login details, everything were lost with all my images.
if i decide to continue to use imgtube, i will have to sign up again.
i am currently not even using my imgcandy account cuz i am scared of the same fate

Jabsjabs!

We had to generate new password for everybody and we sent in email. You didn't get it? I can give you new password for you, or request one at Login page with "Forgot password". I hope you stay with us, we need everybody :)

Dear carentex2!

Let's try. If we can check your source we accept is! We have no experience with Twitter.

Greetings,
PuTa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back