ImgTube - Earn up to 6.00$/1000 views + 10% referral earnings - Adult/Non-adult

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm facing thumb problem. That's why I'm getting poor view on ImgTube but on ImgCandy I never faced such kind of problem.

http://i40.tinypic.com/5nq4oy.png

5nq4oy.png

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But after upload I've seen thumb on my screen. Later I found that problem on my blog that "Direct Link Not Permitted" and also "image" tab of "my account".

Please check and fix the problem.

antthenait!

We know about this problem. We thought we fixed it, but it seems not. We try to find this problem. Until we don't fix it you have to upload these images again, it have to works.

Dear ImgTube Members!

I would like to inform you, I'm going to on holiday from 7th June to 16th June. Probably I can't make payout at 9th June. All requested payment will be pay at 16th June (Sunday). Thank you for your understanding and sorry for inconvenience!

I'll visit Wjunction sometimes at this period, so don't worry :)

Dear ImgTube users!

I'm just arrived home now. I'm very tired, so I have to go sleep. I will make your payments tomorrow, don't worry! :)

Thank you guys! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back