ImgTrex.com - 7$/1000 views - 10% Ref - Paypal, Bitcoin, Payza, Skrill, WMZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
what about my advise? make another pp account but this time a business one and not related to a imghost nor mention wjuction without notes, be smart :P

what about my advise? make another pp account but this time a business one and not related to a imghost nor mention wjuction without notes, be smart :p

We don't want to risk again. If they block another 2700$ or more we have to close.

Any Idea about How Many Days Need To Add Payoneer? Thanks

Yes. They accepted us today. Our card will be receive beetween 13th April and 20th April. After that we can use Payoneer services.

By the way thank you guys to stay with us! :) We paid members who ask their money to Skrill and Payza. We will start to payout WMZ users soon!

Greetings,
PuTa

Last edited:
PuTa I dont get money to webmoney. I request money 27.03

Don't worry you will get it tomorrow :) We started to pay WMZ users today, but we reached daily limit. Tomorrow we will continue and you will get your payment!

For Payza users: we are waiting for money from our advertisers. When we will get it, we continue paying.
For Skrill users: from 5th April we will pay daily.

Greetings,
PuTa

Site seems to be down, whats the issue?

We move to other domain controller because current DC always block us because of DMCA abuse. (despite of we always remove them in time) That will solve this problem. Site will be available soon!

Greetings,
PuTa

Last edited:
I have $101 pending from 3 days on payza when it'll release .

We already request payment from our advertiser company at 29th March but didn't receive yet. We sent a support ticket them, we hope they will payout and we can pay you!

Sorry for delay but Payza and WMZ payments has increase since PayPal blocked us and not easy to full our accounts.

Greetings,
PuTa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back