ImgTiger.org - Adult Images Host - $7.50 for each 1000 Image views + 10% referral

Status
Not open for further replies.
Payment via paypal .. sent apologies payments via webmoney what happens is you never get the message confirmation for payment are working on this ..
Hi you mark my request as PAID but I did not received my payment. I sent a message on your contact please check.

Last edited:
Payment via paypal .. sent apologies payments via webmoney what happens is you never get the message confirmation for payment are working on this ..

Hi
I'm not understand you message
Username - brownjone
Current state
Payments history
DateAmountStatus
2015-11-16$10.48PENDING
2015-10-31$7.14PAID

Payment on Webmoney

Now see in Webmoney system - no paymnet from your system

Admin tell me please what I must doing - wait when you send me payment on Webmonye or what doing ?

I'm ready wait only tell - Webmoney for me best payment system
Site like me - first payment get in time

I read above - another users got payments -what I must doing for getting payment ?

Wait for answer

Last edited:
Why do not you reply our messages mutherfucker? Where are wmz payments.... You do not know how to talk english but you try to solve problems. When will you pay us?

Why do not you reply our messages mutherfucker? Where are wmz payments.... You do not know how to talk english but you try to solve problems. When will you pay us?

users requesting payments via webmoney if they send a message with your username and paypal to make them pay now what basis this issue

users requesting payments via webmoney if they send a message with your username and paypal to make them pay now what basis this issue

Admin
Can I wait when problems with Webmoney will decide or forced to change on Paypal ?
When problem with Webmoney can will decide ?
With working Webmoney you can get more users -think about it
I can wait because get money from Paypal difficult for me
Wait for answer

Last edited:
+ Native drag and drop upload without having to click "File Upload"
+ Be able to change the thumbnail size/sizes of image/images.

Just my feedback and what I'd like to see in ImgTiger which would make my usage/experience with it better for me.

[URL=http://imgve.com/vjj5saqgfh2b]

nqb4pgc3m0jo_t.jpg
[/URL]

What happened to my 3 days of the earnings and why is payment getting delayed waiting as requested before i changed my payment method and requested again for u here.
if possible pay adding it to the pending request...

Last edited:
All users who have their payments WebMoney were rejected and integrated into its accounts balance for the request via paypal .. annoying for those users will send $ 10 extra dollars.

THIS GUY IS A SCAMMER. HE DOES NOT WANT TO PAY USERS AND PLAYING WITH ALL ACCOUNTS.WE ALREADY CHANGED OUR PAYMENT METHODS WITH PAYPAL BEFORE WHY DID HE REJECT. SECONDLY I HAVE 14.73 IN MY ACCOUNT BUT IT HAS BEEN CHANGED BY HIM WITH 9.49 DOLLARS.

I REPORTED ADMINS OR MODERATORS FOR BAN THIS MEMBER.

HERE ARE ALL INFORMATIONS.

kop.jpg

kopu.jpg

Last edited:
THIS GUY IS A SCAMMER. HE DOES NOT WANT TO PAY USERS AND PLAYING WITH ALL ACCOUNTS.WE ALREADY CHANGED OUR PAYMENT METHODS WITH PAYPAL BEFORE WHY DID HE REJECT. SECONDLY I HAVE 14.73 IN MY ACCOUNT BUT IT HAS BEEN CHANGED BY HIM WITH 9.49 DOLLARS.

I REPORTED ADMINS OR MODERATORS FOR BAN THIS MEMBER.

HERE ARE ALL INFORMATIONS.

kop.jpg

kopu.jpg

Good colleague ...

Your case .. look what happened when we refuse to pay the balance .. step add a big mistake on our part .. Although friend just had to write .. the balance was added .. and the other party sent via paypal

Note: the other users who have their payments via webmoney please request them via paypal and next Monday will be in your account with a bonus gift of $ 10

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back