ImgTiger.com, ImgDino.com & ImgServe.net Discussion Threads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got payment on all sites, but am I the only one who get this Couldn't connect to s6.imgserve.net and MySql errors on AJAX upload on ImgServe? BTW Flash upload on Dino and Tiger seems didn't work.

its nothing new artful everyday same shit story abt the server and they r least intrested to fix it . just do one thing when this error show use some other host rather then waiting for their shitty server to work again bz how much u shout it wont get fixed :(

Got payment on all sites, but am I the only one who get this Couldn't connect to s6.imgserve.net and MySql errors on AJAX upload on ImgServe? BTW Flash upload on Dino and Tiger seems didn't work.

You are not alone, for the past it works ok but now they offer buggy crap host and it seems they don't bother to fix it too. Same crap everyday happen, got bored with it.

got payment on all sites, but am i the only one who get this couldn't connect to s6.imgserve.net and mysql errors on ajax upload on imgserve? Btw flash upload on dino and tiger seems didn't work.

you are not alone, for the past it works ok but now they offer buggy crap host and it seems they don't bother to fix it too. Same crap everyday happen, got bored with it.

i agree! They should do something

fix it up for god sake i beg you :-=

Couldn't connect to s6.imgserve.net :O)

Again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is so annoying. It's high time you should spend some money and upgrade your server it must be running under heavy load. Imgserve you are doing a good job being a "Great Host". do something fix this crap bug!!!!! and give us with the best service one can get from image host.:fly:

Last edited:
Couldn't connect to s6.imgserve.net :O)

Again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is so annoying. It's high time you should spend some money and upgrade your server it must be running under heavy load. Imgserve you are doing a good job being a "Great Host". do something fix this crap bug!!!!! and give us with the best service one can get from image host.:fly:

Well said, really it's time to fix this issue. Thank you!

They can't fix their problems for months, and you still naively think that something will change.
They simply don't care.

I contacted them 2 times and I don't think they don't care.

And I contacted them several times in the past few months and always heard the same words and promises that they fix it this/next week.
Browse through this thread and the previous (official) once again and see how many times users still complain about the same problems.
Than ask yourself if they really care to fix them.

I can assure you that in two months, you'll still be reading in this thread about the same problems.

Anyway, congrats on your patience.

Last edited:
me 2, waiting for payment. i feel something wrong bcoz of every week late payment

got paid...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back