ImgTiger.com - 5.00 USD / 1000 views - 10% referrals - Earn $ Sharing Images

Status
Not open for further replies.
I face a deadly FLASH upload, please check it asap ImgDino.

Thank you!

EDIT: Problem was on my side. Sorry.

Last edited:
Just got banned

I just asked If Likesplanet.com traffic is allowed and they just banned me saying It's not allowed. I didn't post any links on that site even. I just asked to know whether it's allowed. [:|]
Fix it if you can ImgTiger
Username : Amymiranda

Smelling Scam.
Yesterday I was expecting to get payed, but instead I received a ban. Oh did I mention that my images (all of them) where still online? why not delete my images? What was the reason then to get banned?

Hello everyone,

I am glad to introduce you to our new imagehost: ImgTiger.com

You can earn money sharing your images and getting visitors, up to 5.00 USD per 1000 views, one of the highest rates on the market.

Complete affiliate program details: ImgTiger | Earn Money
FAQ: ImgTiger | FAQ
Register on the site: ImgTiger | User Registration

Fell free to contact us at support@imgtiger.com for any questions or doubts, we will be glad to help.

Kind Regards,
ImgTiger.com Support

ImgTiger.com is scam ??

I registered today morning, I share my photos facebook google twiter etc(i have many many friends 10.000+) and I have already 6$!!!! thanks my friends in social media and imgtiger. imgtiger have good rates

proof pic:

Last edited:
I registered today morning, I share my photos facebook google twiter etc(i have many many friends 10.000+) and I have already 6$!!!! thanks my friends in social media and imgtiger. imgtiger have good rates

proof pic:

I think these traffic sources are not allowed on Tiger's rules...

proof pic:

If so, do not deserve to subscribe one there, and where is the admin to tell me about this???

ok, imgtiger it's big scam, stay away from this site, they ban me because I have many VIEWS from my friends facebook forums etc. they close my account and not pay me, I had 19$ and gone.

STAY AWAY!!!!

Last edited:
Hello,

I would like to thank everyone for taking the time to leave feedback about our websites.

Smelling Scam.
Yesterday I was expecting to get payed, but instead I received a ban. Oh did I mention that my images (all of them) where still online? why not delete my images? What was the reason then to get banned?

We do not accept Fake / Bot / Artificially generated traffic of any kind.

5dollars to payout
what a joke..
And also tier 2 3 4 are joke rates too
no thank you!!

If you are referring to the minimum 5 USD amount to request payment, it's a standard fair amount. If you are referring to our 5 USD CPM rate for Tier 1 visitors, I would suggest you to look around to see if you can find a better and more serious company than us. We pay on time, no comissions, and we count absolutely every visit earned. Not many other imagehosts websites with higher CPM can meet these standards. Anyway, no one is forcing you to register with us, you are free to use whatever imagehost you wish.

Thank you for your opinion.

If so, do not deserve to subscribe one there, and where is the admin to tell me about this???

ok, imgtiger it's big scam, stay away from this site, they ban me because I have many VIEWS from my friends facebook forums etc. they close my account and not pay me, I had 19$ and gone.

STAY AWAY!!!!

You sent us artificially generated traffic. You think that just because the referrer is facebook.com we can't notice it's Fake? You tried to steal money from us, and after you failed, you come here to try to hurt our image on a public forum because you are angry you didn't succeed on stealing us.

I don't think we have to make further comments about this user, absolute every honest user that has worked with us knows we are serious and give us good comments.

Currently we are not being very active on the forum, please if you have any questions or comments you can contact us through any of our contact forms.

Kind Regards,
Support

Last edited:
Hello,

I would like to thank everyone for taking the time to leave feedback about our websites.

We do not accept Fake / Bot / Artificially generated traffic of any kind.

5dollars to payout
what a joke..
And also tier 2 3 4 are joke rates too
no thank you!!

If you are referring to the minimum 5 USD amount to request payment, it's a standard fair amount. If you are referring to our 5 USD CPM rate for Tier 1 visitors, I would suggest you to look around to see if you can find a better and more serious company than us. We pay on time, no comissions, and we count absolutely every visit earned. Not many other imagehosts websites with higher CPM can meet these standards. Anyway, no one is forcing you to register with us, you are free to use whatever imagehost you wish.

Thank you for your opinion.

STAY AWAY!!!!

You sent us artificially generated traffic. You think that just because the referrer is facebook.com we can't notice it's Fake? You tried to steal money from us, and after you failed, you come here to try to hurt our image on a public forum because you are angry you didn't succeed on stealing us.

I don't think we have to make further comments about this user, absolute every honest user that has worked with us knows we are serious and give us good comments.

Currently we are not being very active on the forum, please if you have any questions or comments you can contact us through any of our contact forms.

Kind Regards,
Support

You're a liar, nothing was fake!!! you can not pay users with high traffic, if you can not pay CLOSE THE SHOP, YOU ARE BIG SCAMMER!!!

[h=3]I have already a big article in Yahoo for your site[/h]

Last edited:
@escobar$$$, there must be something wrong with you, man. I have been using tiger and serve for a long ttime and I have earned thousands of dollars without any problem. Please contact them with your traffic proof and you will get better result insead of whining here.

@escobar$$$, there must be something wrong with you, man. I have been using tiger and serve for a long ttime and I have earned thousands of dollars without any problem. Please contact them with your traffic proof and you will get better result insead of whining here.

thousands of dollars ??? you are a liar, I want proof to see your thousand dollar.....

thousands ?? :))

so i have to tell you too guys
i have earned billion dollars from tiger ;) ;)

@escobar$$$ and kemalettin67 what a noobs are you? I don't understand... Yeah I have earned a lot of $$$$ with imgdino, imgtiger and imgserve too. They are the best img hosts. So if you can't earn with them don't say that they are sc*m and liars, just find better source for yourselfs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back