ImgServe.net - 5,00 USD / 1000 Image Views. Earn money sharing images: Amazing Rates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Usually, i have image views approximately 700-800 unique views per day.
But the last 3 days until now, i only got image views 8-10 unique views per day.

What's happening to your Stat?
Please fix it.

Hello,

All payments processed.

Announcement: Changes in the Tier system.

- Tier 1 is USA and UK
- Tier 1 now pays 5 USD / 1000 views.
- Minimum payment: 5 USD.

Thanks everyone for business.

Kind Regards,
Support

How come tier 1 only left US and UK?
And CA, AU and NZ change to tier 2?
Reduce rate are ok if you want to stay longer but tier changed only left US and UK on tier 1 not really that good, can't you put CA, AU and NZ back to tier 1?
Thanks.

But the last 3 days until now, i only got image views 8-10 unique views per day.

Please fix it.

I'm in the same situation

hello imgserve,
my image stats seems reduce to 1/3 view than normal, what happen?
i compared with other img host (different image) in same hour and shows:
primg.jpg

hope u'll check whats going on :)

@ imgserve, according to this issues, do you still want to exist for giving us best service as image host?
if yes, then give us an explanation why the problem still there and about view count and earning, its really bad that make us as an ulploader very disapointed.
Many of your members already start using another img host and start leaving you.
Please return as the best and reliable image host as u did before.

Hi ImgDino yes ImgServe is a great imagehost you guys have always paid me but its very disappointing on this drop for tier 1 from 6 usd to 5 usd
continue using this image hosting.

imgchilli pay less than imgserve and is more popular because is an trusted host.

trust is better than money.

if you move to imagepaying etc probably they will close in 2 months.

Thank you, this was the point we were trying to make.

Please fix it.

Please fix it.

hello imgserve,

hope u'll check whats going on
hello imgserve,

hope u'll check whats going on

It seems the stats are having problem, mine also reduce alot.
After s9 now is s10.
Couldn't connect to s10.imgserve.net

@ imgserve, according to this issues, do you still want to exist for giving us best service as image host?
if yes, then give us an explanation why the problem still there and about view count and earning, its really bad that make us as an ulploader very disapointed.
Many of your members already start using another img host and start leaving you.

Hello,

A few days ago we fixed a bug where the system where we counted extra impressions, non unique impressions. Also please note that if other users are using ImgServe in the same websites / forums / blogs as you are, there is a chance that either one gets the unique impression.

Same error here . can't upload anything

again and again...

Hi,

We are doing the best we can regarding the upload errors. Please contact us directly through the contact form:

Contact - ImgServe.net | Earn Money Sharing Images

With details such as date of error and image file uploaded, this way we can give this information to the programmers to resolve the issue. Without this information there is not much we can do, please contact us with details.

This image host deletes to many images stay away from it. Myself I do not use it I have seen other people use it and like 40% of their images get deleted

We are a stable reliable and honest imagehost, if any image gets a legit report, it gets deleted. Not complying with these reports is one of the main cause that can make a company close its doors. We don’t delete 40% of any user’s images, as don’t delete images based on user, we remove them based on reports from entities, if necessary.

Thanks for letting us know this DJboutit another reason to stop useing imgServe

It appears you have a personal problem with our company, already left like 5 comments like this. I would really appreciate it if you stopped discussing other websites and leaving comments like that. If you are not happy with our services, you are welcome to contact us to try to resolve it, or in the worst case, stop using us, nobody is forcing you. We accept and appreciate customer’s feedback, but your comments are just malicious, so stop doing that.

I would like to remind everyone that if you want your account analyzed or reviewed because you are experiencing any issue you can contact us directly here for better and faster support:

Contact - ImgServe.net | Earn Money Sharing Images

Kind Regards,
Support

Its hard to say but probably I end my cooperation with ImgServe.net
I earned more than 550 $ from this host and I trust them but after they change tier and stats ImgServe has ceased to be better than other image host.

Hello,

A few days ago we fixed a bug where the system where we counted extra impressions, non unique impressions. Also please note that if other users are using ImgServe in the same websites / forums / blogs as you are, there is a chance that either one gets the unique impression.

@ imgserve, your explanation was not good enough for us
the matter that occuring to your members :
1. your view count stats become lower than usual in imgserve, its like you shaving it, i have analyzed it cause i'm very familiar to where my traffic came from.
(i already comparing too with several different reliable img host, and your count was so bad, means very hard to make money with you)
2. because of that, our earning at imgserve decrease more than 50%
3. yes, u have many images deleted, not even it stay for 6 month (noticed an image deleted in 1 week); and i'm very sure that images not violates your TOS
4. u seems not care anymore about many members that start leaving you, this i have to remember u that you get traffic from your members, and they work hard to get it, keeping good members will make u stay in the bussines; loosing them, u will stay no longer.
5. Did you realized that in this forum, there are many members complaining about imgserve recently, it can make a bad reputation for you
6. i guess do the quick improvements is a must

regards,
Leneeth

Last edited:
3. yes, u have many images deleted, ... and i'm very sure that images not violates your TOS

:)) LOL
You must be joking!

Imgserve (or any other image host's) TOS:

"You agree not to use imgserve's Service to:
-Upload Images you do not have the right to distribute or infringe on the copyrights of any entity. This includes, but is not limited to, copyrighted photographs, as well as files for which user lacks usage and distribution permissions."

It is only the image host's choice which of your pictures deleting, and which not.
Deleting pictures is necessary for a long life of the host

3. yes, u have many images deleted, ... and i'm very sure that images not violates your TOS

:)) LOL
You must be joking!

Imgserve (or any other image host's) TOS:

"You agree not to use imgserve's Service to:
-Upload Images you do not have the right to distribute or infringe on the copyrights of any entity. This includes, but is not limited to, copyrighted photographs, as well as files for which user lacks usage and distribution permissions."

It is only the image host's choice which of your pictures deleting, and which not.
Deleting pictures is necessary for a long life of the host

@ qwz75
if an image that you created by yourself using your camera pocket of adult images is copyrighted????
i have read imgserve TOS and none of my images violates them.

for your information, i have made good money with this host for loooong timeee....
imgserve was the best, cause they pays well to members
i'm very sure about what i'm talking about here.

do you have read this: (from imgserve)
How long does ImgServe storage the images? How many images can I upload?
The images are deleted after 6 months of their last view. You can upload unlimited images as long as they comply with our Terms of Service.

and about the statistic views, do you ever check/ comparing with another img host?? if yes, then u must agree that this host count less for unique ip, even at imgserve itself, its wierd if u usually get traffic min 500 views/image drop to 120 views/image right?
i dont know if it did not happen to you, but i happen to me an several members that connected with me

at last, i'm not discrediting imgserve here, its about the problem that occurs to us and other members.

Last edited:
@ qwz75
if an image that you created by yourself using your camera pocket of adult images is copyrighted????

I'm very sorry, i did not know this.
You must be lots of work with these images (saying the guys and the ladies to do everything in the right way) and now...
.... "bad Imgserve Uncle" is deleted them.
Very sad to hear it!

I do not say that try to re upload these images, because you surely made thousands of this kind of images... :facepalm:

Last edited:
I have used almost all imagehosts in last 3 to 4 years and trust me imgserve is the best!

They always pay ... never a delay.

True stats and high rates .... u wil have to make atleast 100 times big effort if u use imgchilli to earn similar to imgserve.

imgserve has paid me more than 550 USD in about 15 months ... long live imgserve.

proof:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back