ImgServe.net - 5,00 USD / 1000 Image Views. Earn money sharing images: Amazing Rates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
payment not recived. what to do ?? got this msg

'You are not able to receive paypal funds. Contact support.'
i m from india

Last edited:
what is zip upload function. I tried but no success. Is there is any limitation on zip upload. If yes please let me know.

Thanks

I'm from India & I happily got paid for the 10th time in Paypal yesterday itself.
Imgserve is currently the best image host & I would be really very disappointed if they cannot pay to Indians anymore.

I'm from India & I happily got paid for the 10th time in Paypal yesterday itself.
Imgserve is currently the best image host & I would be really very disappointed if they cannot pay to Indians anymore.

i already verified my ac with bank acount, so plz tell what is the reason m not getting my funds ?

i already verified my ac with bank acount, so plz tell what is the reason m not getting my funds ?

Well I dont know how admin of ImgServe operates. First check whether you have entered the correct Paypal email in the affiliate area. Are you receiving other funds in Paypal ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back