ImGrill.Com - Get Paid Up to $5 Per 1000 Image Views | Adult , Non Adult

Status
Not open for further replies.
and (still) one more error : "Maximum width and height exceeded. Please upload images below 2000 x 2000 px sizeSorry your file was not uploade". Please fix it.

still error payment auto change :facepalm:

It keeps changing payment mail only (payment auto change), Admin no longer had managed that?

hey !! sorry for this problem again!! i was contact with admin and he ask that he have a little problem with it.. coder will fix it soon !! Between if u reached ur payment !! and want to payout just ask at support of imgrill . u will see support button in imgrill so u can ask their for payment with e-mail of (paypal/payza) ur payment will be processed :)

and (still) one more error : "Maximum width and height exceeded. Please upload images below 2000 x 2000 px sizeSorry your file was not uploade". Please fix it.

ok i will look on it !! :)

u r welcome !!

Update : Admin Added the Online Chat System on site !! u can chat directly at site :) if u need any help or u have any problem u can contact with admin :)

1st payment will bee held soon :) (may be this week)

still error payment auto change
and the button of payment configural don't work and direct to payment history.:facepalm:

I've recently joined in imgrill after 24hours, this is my latest earnings ^_^
all my clicks are valid and came from Zone D, 10$ for 24 hours Happy earnings to all ^_^
Hope you will add Libertyreserve as payment processor, we would really appreciate it :D

can you add middle east countries ==>> gulf, arabia in group b

because they're have good conversions :)

we cant as we dont have advertisors from that region

also admin was thinking of moving some countries from group 2 to 4

these guys are awesome :)

thank u

waiting 1st payment :D

hope it will bee in this week !!

please decrease min payout from 10$ to 4-5$ it will great for users

it will be soon !! but now its 10$ u will have to adjust

I've recently joined in imgrill after 24hours, this is my latest earnings ^_^
all my clicks are valid and came from Zone D, 10$ for 24 hours Happy earnings to all ^_^
Hope you will add Libertyreserve as payment processor, we would really appreciate it :D

yes !! U can request for payment now :) u have really good earning :|

how to remote upload links when i click on remote then i am able to upload only 1 link at a time.......i want to remote upload 30+ links at a time ......how do i do this ??????????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back