ImgRex.com - Image Hosting Affiliate Program - Up to 6.00 USD / 1000 views - Earn, sh

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't log in. Please fix it. ID loveforever819.
Thanks

mee tooo

Delete All image me !

It doesn't look that imgrex is serious host. I use so many img hosts with same traffic and have no problems but imgrex just deleting accounts and all images. Now all my posts with videoclips have no images and members have no videoscreens to videos

Hi everyone, sory for delayed answer, both of you have been banned and then we terminated your accounts because you infringe our terms

We don't want you in our image hosting, you can you other image hostings if they allow you.

Regards

why will you uptade stats next day?

If you are a programmer our web developers will enjoy explaining why. Contact us directly to our support for programming issues.

Best regards.

All payments have been finished processed today. Hope yo enjoy it!

Kind regards. ImgRex

Guys as I said they are not serious host. If I have a lot views in all other hosts here I have only 1, 2 or 3 views. They cheat on us

Site has been down for few days because we recived an overload in our server we are up and running again. Sorry for the inconvenience, this will not happen again.

Kind regards

Hi users, we are sending payments right now, hope you enjoy it!

Kind regards

Last edited:
you have a good script but do not work official.So how will we trust you and use your website If you ban accounts without any reason

The account owned by spreeX has been banned from use of ImgRex.

If we do not earn money, how will you earn money? Time to close your thread and ban your wjunction account !

Hello we wanted to let you know that we do not make money from people who send fake traffic, we have an immediate detector which is responsible for discovering the false traffic.

Stop asking to close thread, if you do not like our image hosting, use another, otherwise if you want to reclaim your account you can send a "request" to our support account with your traffic proof.

Kind regards.

Hi everybody, we had changed our way of procedure to ban users. Now users will recieve 2 warnings if they are infringing our tos and if they don't take action, we will do. Sorry for all the inconveniences, we are new and we are trying to be the best.

Kind regards. ImgRex Support

Hi everybody! We are happy to announce some news:

We had increased our rates for Group 3.

Now we will pay $ 0.30 per 1000 uniques views from countries of the 3rd group. Hope you enjoy it. We are working for be the best. Kind regards.

ImgRex.com Support Admin

Hi everyone, we want to tell all that we are working in 10% refferal system. You will see this feature available soon.

Don't forget to request your payment before thursday.

Kind regards

Last edited:
ImgRex.com - Free Image Hosting To Make Monet

logob.png

Lets welcome to the the best and revolutionary image hosting! ImgRex.com will pay you for uploading and sharing your images, up to $ 6.00 per 1000 image views!
Here you can see our rates divided in 4 country zones:

RATES:

Zone A ($6.00/1000): Australia, Canada, New Zealand, United Kingdom, United States
Zone B ($1.50/1000): Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland
Zone C ($0.30/1000): Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Israel, Japan, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Russia, Slovakia
Zone D ($0.15/1000): All Others

BASIC CONDITIONS:

1.Unique IP is counted once per 24 hours.
2. You Must Be Logged In Your Account While Uploading Images.
3. On Spam Bots or Automatic Bots your Account will be terminated without any warning.
4.No upload limits! Upload any amount of images.
5.Payouts are every Thursday.
6.Minimum Payout is 5 USD. (Paypal)
7.We accept Every Content Non-Adult/Adult(legal).

For more information please visit our affiliate section: ImgRex » Earn Money
Or you can directly contact us at: ImgRex » Contact »*Contact Us
Free sign up at: ImgRex » User Registration

Hope you enjoy it, kind regards. ImgRex.com Support

I sended you a PM, please respond as soon as possible. Thanks.

ImgRex.com - Free Image Hosting To Make Monet

logob.png

Lets welcome to the the best and revolutionary image hosting! ImgRex.com will pay you for uploading and sharing your images, up to $ 6.00 per 1000 image views!
Here you can see our rates divided in 4 country zones:

RATES:

Zone A ($6.00/1000): Australia, Canada, New Zealand, United Kingdom, United States
Zone B ($1.50/1000): Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland
Zone C ($0.30/1000): Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Israel, Japan, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Russia, Slovakia
Zone D ($0.15/1000): All Others

BASIC CONDITIONS:

1.Unique IP is counted once per 24 hours.
2. You Must Be Logged In Your Account While Uploading Images.
3. On Spam Bots or Automatic Bots your Account will be terminated without any warning.
4.No upload limits! Upload any amount of images.
5.Payouts are every Thursday.
6.Minimum Payout is 5 USD. (Paypal)
7.We accept Every Content Non-Adult/Adult(legal).

For more information please visit our affiliate section: ImgRex » Earn Money
Or you can directly contact us at: ImgRex » Contact »*Contact Us
Free sign up at: ImgRex » User Registration

Hope you enjoy it, kind regards. ImgRex.com Support

I sended you a PM, please respond as soon as possible. Thanks.

Hi lemon, check your inbox please. Regards.

Hello!

You may have banned my account urily154 for some reason, but let me explain first.

I've been working on a program which can automatically dump data , organize it then post it at proper place. So I may now upload some pics without any views for testing, it was not a big amount anyway if you check(around 200MB). The program will be completed in a few days.

It may sound like spamming but it's not. It's legit and a few people use the method make big bucks.

The thing I can make sure is that the quality of views you get will be ideally, so you don't have to worry about it.

Could you unban my account urily154 please?

Thanks.

Hello!

You may have banned my account urily154 for some reason, but let me explain first.

I've been working on a program which can automatically dump data , organize it then post it at proper place. So I may now upload some pics without any views for testing, it was not a big amount anyway if you check(around 200MB). The program will be completed in a few days.

It may sound like spamming but it's not. It's legit and a few people use the method make big bucks.

The thing I can make sure is that the quality of views you get will be ideally, so you don't have to worry about it.

Could you unban my account urily154 please?

Thanks.

We are going to trust you, but we want to warn you that our website is not made to experience personal projects.

Our image hosting is made to share the content that is uploaded, I hope you understand us.

We will unban you, hope you enjoy and properly use our image hosting.

Best regards. ImgRex.com Support

Hello,

We are proud to announce that we added a new great tool for users to earn more money.

Now users can have referals users and earn 10% from their earnings. You can found your referal link at Statistics section.

NOTE: WE WANT TO REMEMBER ALL USERS THAT THIS FEATURE IS BETA, AND IN PROBATION, IF YOU FOUND SOME ISSUES PLEASE TELL US AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

Kind Regards,
ImgRex.com Support

I just do not understand why any moderator does not lock this thread

We have been banned by him without any reason.(he can has an explanation) It does not matter.I can say lie but how everbody can say lie?

I just do not understand why any moderator does not lock this thread

We have been banned by him without any reason.(he can has an explanation) It does not matter.I can say lie but how everbody can say lie?

Please stop soiling our name, we try to tell all banned members who direct contact us the reasons. We do not say you are lying. Kind regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back