Imgnext 7,00 USD + 40% Bonus / 1000 Image Views Share & Earn

Status
Not open for further replies.
say a time when yoiu will pay us

i must pay my server and other uploader doing the same

when you wait more and more with payment all uploader running to another host

sending you PM me skype id come on skype thanks

So the information about when you will pay us is only available on Skype?
You do not share it here...

I thought this forum is for us... to get information about hosts, payments, etc...

Last edited:
its now 90 $ on my account is hard waiting more and more

Im really sorry about that i was expecting payout this Month but that got delayed Ill pay you asap dont worry

Correct me if I am wrong, your statement says you will only pay us when you get payment from your advert networks. That implies, if they don't pay you, you will not pay us.

Sorry bro, but I am not going to use your site until I get paid my previous dues. You have even disabled further payment request. I am acquiring more earnings and can not get paid, Sounds funny. Why should I use your site?

Guys please don't use this site untill and unless he/they pay to previous backlogs. Its only then I'm gonna further use this host. If you make us keep waiting for so long and fail to even reply nearing a week here then its very risk for us to use your services. Sorry!!

Those who have read the book called: "The Bitload Strategy" will never upload to this site till it is not paying.
We have learned the lesson!!!

There are many sites out there that let you upload something and said they would pay you nicely. Why keep believing in such stuff to dream about earning many money??? It is definitely not so easy to earn 7 bucks(mainstream reliable photo sharing sites only less than one buck/1000 views) by just upload a "really random"photo on the Internet and get only 1000 views... If things work that way honestly, they would owe a lot of money to lots of people because each would upload photos and view with each other. They would be broke this way!

So the information about when you will pay us is only available on Skype?
You do not share it here...

I thought this forum is for us... to get information about hosts, payments, etc...

in the end of this Month You will Get your payout thanks

Reminder to the Admin and the members who are waiting for their payment since a month approax. Admin has promised to pay towards this months last and the last week of the month is starting within a day or two. Lets keep our fingers crossed.

Last Activity 18th Nov 2013 03:52 PM Avatar

Fingers cross or not... if no money, than no payment.
Rates were too high..
Mr leech009 is not a superman.. he will never pay our money...
Too much time gone... uploaders will never use this site.. no matter if he pays or not..
This site is dead.
I do not understand wjunction team, why they give a second chance for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back