Imgnext 7,00 USD + 40% Bonus / 1000 Image Views Share & Earn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's another bug, uploaded pic and the "All BB codes" are not the clickable thumbnail link but thumbnail pic direct link. So we need to copy the BB code 1 by 1 and the server speed kinda slow.

Yes, please fix this, its too annoying to copy the codes 1 by 1 :(

I got 1 hit from CA and one from NL

My account balance is 0.0002 ? I thought you said it's $7/1000 views?

it is 7$for 1000 Views From Canada and USA as you said you get 1 hit so it is correct.

Are you sure you know math?

if CA hit is worth $7 per 1000 .. then it's $0.70 per 100 .. $0.07 per 10 .. $0.007 per 1

At the rate you're giving me 1000 hits = $0.1 which is not even the same ball park.

Hello,

Please check now its fixed and there is no problem from here thanks

still the same (remote upload):

CjdH5sP.jpg

it is 7$for 1000 Views From Canada and USA as you said you get 1 hit so it is correct.

if CA hit is worth $7 per 1000 .. then it's $0.70 per 100 .. $0.07 per 10 .. $0.007 per 1

At the rate you're giving me 1000 hits = $0.1 which is not even the same ball park.

Hello,

Im Sorry for the Mis-understanding but i have just checked now from NL and CA both are working fine without any problem

on NL i Get 0.004$ for one click and from CA = 0.007$ in my case i get from Legit hits no proxies

Hello,

Please check now its fixed and there is no problem from here thanks

The All BB Codes issues is still there, remote uploaded the all bb codes still showing thumbnail direct link code not the clickable thumbnail link. Try to remote upload yourself and copy the "All BB Codes" link and preview post in elsewhere you should see that.

Hello,

Im Sorry for the Mis-understanding but i have just checked now from NL and CA both are working fine without any problem

on NL i Get 0.004$ for one click and from CA = 0.007$ in my case i get from Legit hits no proxies

I had legit hit as well.

3 hits - 2 friends and 1 RDP all checked out the link so verify that you have the wrong rate for CA and I only got 0.0001 for each visitor.

Hello,

I had legit hit as well.

3 hits - 2 friends and 1 RDP all checked out the link so verify that you have the wrong rate for CA and I only got 0.0001 for each visitor.

Hello,

You cant judge from just one click and that is from RDP this cant be acceptable i have tested it on some real machines stats are working fine and its accurately according to given rates So Please make some test from Realtime Traffic thank you!

I had legit hit as well.

Hello,

You cant judge from just one click and that is from RDP this cant be acceptable i have tested it on some real machines stats are working fine and its accurately according to given rates So Please make some test from Realtime Traffic thank you!

What do you mean a "real machine" ? I test from my home computer and got my friends to do the same from their REAL computers. The price was 0.0001 .. every single click should be 0.007 so yes I can perfectly judge from a few hits as your rates are as posted whether I get 1 hits or a million and since you're faking stats right in the beginning you're not being truthful here to the rates you offer.

Hello,

What do you mean a "real machine" ? I test from my home computer and got my friends to do the same from their REAL computers. The price was 0.0001 .. every single click should be 0.007 so yes I can perfectly judge from a few hits as your rates are as posted whether I get 1 hits or a million and since you're faking stats right in the beginning you're not being truthful here to the rates you offer.

Hello,

I just Recoded and and Reviewed the Whole code can you Please check now stats from Canada it should be working fine though thank you!

Your affiliate account is in pending, please actívate, user: australia

Hello,

Its done thanks

May i know are you going to increase the px more than 5k and when you going to resolve the All BB Codes issues? I didn't hear anything back from you.

May i know are you going to increase the px more than 5k and when you going to resolve the All BB Codes issues? I didn't hear anything back from you.

Hello,

Yes we will increase the size of images as well Im checking the remote upload ALL BB Codes that are aprently fine but they only show the direct Image URL ill try my best if it can be altered with URL Quoted i cannot Guarantee you any time for this, but for image size ill increase it to upto 9k thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back