ImgMug.Com - Earn up to 3$/1000 Views From Your Adult Images - 10% ref

Status
Not open for further replies.
lot of ads around your site need some of remove like " imgah " otherwise nobody like your site to share their images ...becz all time worry about she or he will ban.

lol your bot detector is bad :-D this is real ip not proxy/vpn/socks or anything you cheaters :D omg fetch my ip address :))

what? do u even know what you talking about? we have proof.. shall we show here ? our bot detector detects bots ips where the views coming from. its custom script.

All payments Verified. Excluding some bans and verification requested. Else It will be paid on 30th as stated

Thanks

Now fine, we are starting to upload images and sharing it with lot of sites ....but please do not put again lot of Ads in your sites otherwise your sites will be ban where we posting your site links...

And let see who will be best in coming month

1. Imgah
Or
2. ImgMug

Now Still Imgah is the BEST

If u want to No.1 and Better from Imgah then u should add some feature Like:

1. Add Report Status
2. Add Referral Program 15% (Minimum for Reputed members)
3. All Time Support and Answer Member Question and solve their problem as soon as possible. etc..

Last edited:
Now fine, we are starting to upload images and sharing it with lot of sites ....but please do not put again lot of Ads in your sites otherwise your sites will be ban where we posting your site links...

And let see who will be best in coming month

1. Imgah
Or
2. ImgMug

Now Still Imgah is the BEST

If u want to No.1 and Better from Imgah then u should add some feature Like:

1. Add Report Status
2. Add Referral Program 15% (Minimum for Reputed members)
3. All Time Support and Answer Member Question and solve their problem as soon as possible. etc..

LOL X-( :Facepalm:

oh .. is this imgbuck.com ??? when im go to imgbuck.com .. im redirecting to imgmug.com..
btw please add japan in Tier 2 .. :)

payment

I am very sorry for late reply. My net was down from 2 days. But the other admin had told about the payment that please update Your payment option to alertpay(payza) because we are facing problem in moneybookers. Now you can change the payment option and will pay you on 16th and sorry for the inconvenience.
Regards,
Imgmug

if u not to pay by moneybookers then clearly tell us
and 1st u clear all the pending payment which requested before 30th Sept' 2012
otherwise u lost the Reputation in here and also u lost our trust

answer please .. is this imgbuck.com ??? when im go to imgbuck.com .. im redirecting to imgmug.com..

This is not imgbuck. One of the owners owned imgbuck and another site. It closed after a month or two. They then started this site.

Anybody get payment from them

2nd oct. Gone, my moneybookers payout is still pending!

where the support ? No Answer

if u not to pay by moneybookers then clearly tell us
and 1st u clear all the pending payment which requested before 30th Sept' 2012
otherwise u lost the Reputation in here and also u lost our trust

As Per Admin, not sure about here but we had process the payza and liberty reserve's payment as requested before 30th september . we have many issues with moneybookers. its meant to be solved but again got problem in verification.we are replacing moneybookers with paypal in near future [max 5 days].

if any body needs proof or anything else. we are developing foruyms. u can see there.

and for pending moneybookers payment. i should recommend you to change to payza for instant payment.

answer please .. is this imgbuck.com ??? when im go to imgbuck.com .. im redirecting to imgmug.com..

I owned imgbuck.com and sold script and domain to new admin. as imgbuck is closed due to met-art contacted servers and they turn off the servers. so i donot own this site. m just active partner in promotion department.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back