Banned
logo.png

What We Offer?

• We pay up-to $3.00 per 1000 views
  • Minimum payment is only $5
  • Multiple upload options
  • Images of any size are allowed
  • All legal adult images qualify
  • Payments on the 15th and 30th of the month via payza, skrill, liberty reserve.

Pay Tiers

• Tier 1 - Canada,United States,And Now Japan and Netherlands
  • Tier 2 - Austria,United Kingdom,Germany Australia, Belgium, France, Ireland, Italy, New Zealand, Sweden, Spain, Switzerland, India
  • Tier 3 - All other Countries.

Pay Rates

• Tier 1 - $3.00 per 1000 unique views
  • Tier 2 - $1.20 per 1000 unique views
  • Tier 3 - $0.05 per 1000 unique views

Rules

• One user can create only one account.
  • One view is counted from each IP per 24 hours.
  • We do not count From China, Hong Kong, Japan or Vietnam visits.
  • You must be logged into your account while uploading images.
  • Your uploads must abide by our Terms And Condition Of our Services.
  • Your account will be deleted and your earnings will be terminated if you try to send automated hits.
  • We manually verify each account and pay on the 15th and 30th of each month Via Payza , Moneybookers And Liberty Reserve.

Support

Contact Us - http://imgmug.com/contact.html

talk with us - imgmug@gmail.com

Links

FAQ's - http://imgmug.com/faq.html

Terms Of Our Services - http://imgmug.com/tos.html

Owner/Partner's Verification - http://imgmug.com/own.txt

Last edited:
46 comments
ya its low because we have not installed pop ups in our site which will also not disturb visitors
Regards,
Imgmug

we have not installed popups because some very good sites bann the popups sites.
Regards,
Imgmug

They do not ban sites based on a pop. A site is banned based on having a lot of intrusive ads. One pop will not get you banned. It will also not allow you to put the rates much higher as you will not make a ton off it.

This is a shit load of ads (10 banners. One is hidden behind the front pop and the one asking to join at the top and footer. Your front pop even loads 100% of the time. Sites with a pop and front ad usually have it once per 24hours)
WI3zy.png

Last edited:
firstly. if we do not have popunders it shouldnet be problem of you.
Secondly. i donot own this site i am just a promoter.
thirdly. if u have any personal issues with me. then sought it out . donot spam our thread to promote yours one
at last. i contacted owner of this site who is admin they said ads are in beta and they will be deleting something. and we donot contain 10 banners . its just 5.

and please we donot go in others thread and stalking what they do how they do and things. just mind your own business. if our team lacks somewhere in providing support or payments. then ban them and me. do not create such comments which not even belong to your business and this thread.

Should remove Villa from the list. Hasn't he done this a few times and failed at it? At least twice on WJ alone.

They do not ban sites based on a pop. A site is banned based on having a lot of intrusive ads. One pop will not get you banned. It will also not allow you to put the rates much higher as you will not make a ton off it.

This is a shit load of ads (10 banners. One is hidden behind the front pop and the one asking to join at the top and footer. Your front pop even loads 100% of the time. Sites with a pop and front ad usually have it once per 24hours)
WI3zy.png

It's constructive criticism. Don't open a thread if you can't take it. Fact is hosts are banned for mass ads you have 10 not 5), not a pop. I'm correcting comments made. Get over it. Nobody is promoting any other site in this thread nor is anyone saying there is a problem with staff. Grow up.

Edit lol a signature is setting you off. I have them disabled. Removed it if that keeps you calm lol Hold on I'll show you the 10 ads.

A3ADn.jpg

In summary all I'm saying is you'll have to remove some of those not to be banned. Don't worry about a pop. I'm not putting the service down or the staff. Just telling you that is all.

Might wanna calm down if you're going to be dealing with the public. Learn to take some feedback correctly before jumping down somebody's throat. You'll never make it in the customer service industry like that.

Last edited:
ok sorry about previous comment i just wrote because i thought of some misunderstanding you took it seriously.

i requested about rates and ads to admin [googa] . he will take care of it. thanks millions bdw for a advice and really sorry i took it wrong way

It's constructive criticism. Don't open a thread if you can't take it. Fact is hosts are banned for mass ads you have 10 not 5), not a pop. I'm correcting comments made. Get over it. Nobody is promoting any other site in this thread nor is anyone saying there is a problem with staff. Grow up.

Edit lol a signature is setting you off. I have them disabled. Removed it if that keeps you calm lol Hold on I'll show you the 10 ads.

A3ADn.jpg

In summary all I'm saying is you'll have to remove some of those not to be banned. Don't worry about a pop. I'm not putting the service down or the staff. Just telling you that is all.

Might wanna calm down if you're going to be dealing with the public. Learn to take some feedback correctly before jumping down somebody's throat. You'll never make it in the customer service industry like that.

WI3zy.png

Thank you! you saved me time i would have wasted signing up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back