IMGLIL.COM - $9/1000 views - Adult Only - Payza,Bitcoin

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you feel this way about your business then it will fail. To me it seems your not taking it seriously, its your job to review the images in your database and ban people who are not following the rules. You must close this site if your you feel that is doomed to fail. Why dont you close and think of a plan and also fix the tracking system because I tested your site out for two days and I got like 3 hits from out of 18. These are from real ISP, !8 different people. If you cant listen to an affiliate to see there is something wrong then you will not succeed, you listening to others will help you do so. DO no sit on a throne and not listen to be counseled, always listen to your members.

yeah man post our topic whereever you want, who cares, we earning pennies like 0.50 cents per day from this affiliate program some days we earn -0.50 per day :) and you think we shave ?haha man you made my day, im little drunk now so im laugthing.

LOL, then the affiliates earn more than the owner of the site. :-=

You are so funny

ssome problem with server, all works now.
I'm still experiencing problems. The statistics are not working and I don't know if it is still counting. My balance at the top of the screen is different from that on the 'payment request' page.
Also server time is 6 March 2008.

Please fix these problems.

Thank you

After upload, we can only see the links of the images. No thumbnails are shown after uploading the images. If I need to identify which image is for which video file then its impossible to do so as the img links are without files names.

So if you could add the feature that thumbnails will be shown after uploading images then it will be very good for you.

Even there is no section for uploaded images. So you have to copy each link and paste it in the browser to identify the image. Very time taking and inconvenient.

Real usa IP are not shit buddy. We are going to put a thread in the bug section.

Also we had no issues with
adfly We can shhow you a report of the adfly statistics from our traffic, Out of 1300 hits only 10 were proxy traffic rest from a few countries and most of the USA. How can you base a traffic and call it shit? You sound very unprofessional and you guys have to worry if he is not showing you more traffic details. I give this an F. He is not counting all traffic, even legitimate. If traffic are coming from tor and proxies, VPN, VPS, these are shit traffic anything else should not be shaved.

I agree with the above. Shaving traffic heavily. I have tested it like this:

I posted same number of images, same time and on same site using two different image hosts. My existing host has counted traffic 12 times more than this site. Definitely this site is shaving counts. Also, they do not have a my Image section, which means in no way you can check the traffic. Sorry imglil admin. Not satisfied. Moving out. Good luck.

Last edited:
I'm not scammer, everyone has been paid, unfortunatelly due to problems with earning, we lost only money with this affiliate prograam, I have closed this, thank you for all who earn some money with us. Admin please close this topic. Thank you all for understanding.

He will close this one and open another one, if you guys want me to test sites for shaving traffic you may send me a PM and yes Mods please close this thread, also where is the payment proofs?

you freaking idiot, you have alot of payment proofs on this topic, you don't know nothing about traffic/traffic quality and I can only wipe my ass with your tests, few lines php counting ips script lol. Bye ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back