ImgDollar.com - Get Paid Up to $7.50 Per 1000 Image Views (Adult , Non Adult)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The stats working and ''tats are either not moving or moving really slow compared to the past.'' . I added the button "Proceed to view the image" because to prevent bots and traffic for autohits
View are counted after visitors clicked "Proceed to view the image"

The stats working and ''tats are either not moving or moving really slow compared to the past.'' . I added the button "Proceed to view the image" because to prevent bots and traffic for autohits
View are counted after visitors clicked "Proceed to view the image"

Then this will not help us since I am a genuine user. I don't use bots. I simple use your host for torrents only and used to get good initially. But suddenly it is decreased to half or less than that and that's not good for me. Good Luck.

I have a question, how is the impressions calculated? If I upload 100 pictures and one user looks at all 100 within 24 hours - it will only count as one view? or is it one view per photo?

I have a question, how is the impressions calculated? If I upload 100 pictures and one user looks at all 100 within 24 hours - it will only count as one view? or is it one view per photo?

its counted only 1 view per photo and the rest are not get counted no matter if he sees your 1000 pics in 1 hour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back