ImgDino.com - Earn money sharing images - up to 3.5 USD / 1000 views - 10% Refferals!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

We are going to review a new addition to our payment processors. Do you prefer Moneybookers or Webmoney? Sorry but do not ask for Liberty Reserve. I would like to read user's opinions about these two.

Thank you,
ImgDino Support

Are you still talking with planetsuzy?
Or this is end of conversation?

Are you still talking with planetsuzy?
Or this is end of conversation?

Planetsuzy declined our offer, we were willing to change our site and remove some ads, they were not interested. There is nothing we can do, it's bad for us too. The Administrator does not want to discuss any possibility.

Thanks everyone for voting about wm or moneybookers , if anyone else is missing please leave a reply so we can consider.

Kind Regards,
ImgDino Support

Hello,

We are going to review a new addition to our payment processors. Do you prefer Moneybookers or Webmoney? Sorry but do not ask for Liberty Reserve. I would like to read user's opinions about these two.

Thank you,
ImgDino Support

G4beC.jpg

Planetsuzy declined our offer, we were willing to change our site and remove some ads, they were not interested. There is nothing we can do, it's bad for us too. The Administrator does not want to discuss any possibility.

Thanks everyone for voting about wm or moneybookers , if anyone else is missing please leave a reply so we can consider.

Kind Regards,
ImgDino Support
it's a pity.

admin please allow hot linking..

Hello,

I am sorry, we have no plans in a near future to do so. Thanks everyone for comments and feedback, if we decide anything I will let you know here and also on the News section of the site. Thank you.

Kind Regards,
ImgDino Support

Can you list your highest Earning members ? If it possible and make a contest out of who gets max views in a week and give them a little bonus ? This might work expanding the FIRM :D

The contest is good idea! I'm really curious what is the highest payout per week...Don't forget, today is payday :)

Pending Payment: $10.00

---------- Post added at 01:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:58 PM ----------

What??? All of my images has been deleted! :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back