ImgDino.com - Earn money sharing images - up to 3.5 USD / 1000 views - 10% Refferals!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

Payments processed succesfuly today.

The upload problem has been fixed, though we found some specific images having small problems, they are minimal. If anyone still experiences this issue email us with details (browser, upload type, image size, height, width and type). Nevertheless we have fixed this today so we don't expect anyone to have any trouble.

The image visits are working well, there has not been modifications on the stats page. But please bear in mind that when the site fails to load for a few minutes, hits are lost. Also, remember that one unique IP is counted every 24HS, no matter which user that uploaded the image. As ImgDino grows, the forums and sites are more filled with our links, which means that if someone visits another user's image and then yours in a 24 hour period it will count the first visit. If you still believe there is a problem with your account, we are not saying it is impossible, so feel free to email us your details and we will check.

Thank you all, and thanks for the users that have been sending emails about the problems, it is really helpful, specially with the max size upload problem.

Kind Regards,
Lucas

Last edited:
Thanks for the payment.
Can you guys just confirm one thing whenever I receive money from ImgDino , paypal deducts some money from the actual payment.

This time Paypal deducted more than 5% & I lost about $1.4 of my whole payment.
This never happened with any other payments received from other filehosts/Imagehost.

Are all of you being charged this @paypal users ?

Is it because ImgDino is non-US ?

Last edited:
Thanks for the payment.
Can you guys just confirm one thing whenever I receive money from ImgDino , paypal deducts some money from the actual payment.

This time Paypal deducted more than 5% & I lost about $1.4 of my whole payment.
This never happened with any other payments received from other filehosts/Imagehost.

Are all of you being charged this @paypal users ?

Is it because ImgDino is non-US ?

Hello,

Those are Paypal fees when processing payments, we have no control over that. ImgDino has reached Paypal to arrange this, but you know them, it may take some time.

Lucas

Please Allow multiple Login in the same time.

Im very tired of Logging in from my RDP and My Home PC .

Can't we just stay logged in Both ?

Please fix it .

Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back