ImgDino.com - Earn money sharing images - up to 3.5 USD / 1000 views - 10% Refferals!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Lucas,

How about an "images per row" function? :-) That way we won't have to put every image in line after uploading. As it is now, we are only given the vertical line of images when copy/pasting the urls.

UZ

Weird, mine here are link link link link. Maybe clean up your cookies and try again?
It is not work I clear cookies and it's the same thing, I use firefox BTW

Edit: When I go to My Images and select one by one images it's link link link link link , but when I copy forum codes directly from flash upload its
link
link
link
link
I upload 100 pics at one time, so I cant select images one by one from my images. Please fix this ImgDino. Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

Edit: When I go to My Images and select one by one images it's link link link link link , but when I copy forum codes directly from flash upload its
link
link
link
link
I upload 100 pics at one time, so I cant select images one by one from my images. Please fix this ImgDino. Thanks in advance!

For faster support sent him an email.

Can't login with Opera, it's just refreshing the page.

Hello,

Login was now been fixed for all browsers. Including: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Opera, Safari, Iphone and Ipad.

link
link
link
link

Hello,

It has been fixed now. We needed to include this format to Flash upload too.

Possible bug, or maybe a limitation to the Firefox Plugin?

http://cdn.steampowered.com/v/gfx/a...87f59cbcf69bdca949.1920x1080.jpg?t=1355591101

Won't work, but if i remove ?t=1355591101 works

http://cdn.steampowered.com/v/gfx/a...6eedf58bd187e87f59cbcf69bdca949.1920x1080.jpg

Is there a way to get around this before removing the end-code?

Im sorry, but there is nothing we can do about this.

Kind Regards,
Lucas - Support administrative,
ImgDino.com

hi, would possibbile make sure that when you open an image loaded on filedino see the link below and not above the picture?

cattur13.png

There's a bug, though you are allowing min. 3 mb filesize, it fails to upload filesize more than 2 mb, both in free and registered mode. Please fix.

There's a bug, though you are allowing min. 3 mb filesize, it fails to upload filesize more than 2 mb, both in free and registered mode. Please fix.

I'm experiencing the same problem since yesterday and it persists today.

When I'm trying to upload pics more than 2mb I either get this:

dinoerror.jpg

or this:

dinoerror2.jpg

Yeah I have same problem...

I thought i'm the only one. Let's see what Dino going respond.

---------- Post added at 02:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:27 AM ----------

Site Down Many Times!
And Now It's Loading Slowly.

Yea some times the thumb are hard to load, did you facing slow upload?

---------- Post added at 02:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:31 AM ----------

Okay, i had send him an email and report all the problems / issues, let's see what he going do. Cheers!

---------- Post added at 04:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:54 AM ----------

Seems the 2MB file size error issue had been resolve, i tried and it works fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back