imgChili.net - join the #1 paying adult image hosting in the world

Status
Not open for further replies.
@mao1525 , be advised, they have payed no one since mid november. They do not respond here, their own contact page, email, nothing. This is a dead affiliate program. This thread should be closed and moved to archives.
@DatGuyDenz , yes, we have now learned the hard way what imgchili is all about. :(

I used imgchili since 2012 or 2013,never had a problem ,just sometime delay payment few days because their paypal get ban and need to change the paypal address,but this time is the worst situation for everyone,they don't pay over a month

probably I change the host to another one in february,any suggestion($5 paypal minimum payment)??

When you are working with an affiliate host, monitor the signs:
1) Traffic. See https://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/imgchili.net - such a massive drop means something destructive is going on.
2) Forums. People have been reporting imgchili.net hasn't made payouts since mid-November
3) Abuse. They keep removing images you report for abuse. They are clearly active.

Which means they don't pay out because they are [probably] going to shutdown their image host. Before they do that they will run it for several months with maximum advertising exposure to grab the maximum possible advertiser income without paying affiliates. As soon as their advertising revenue no longer covers server costs they will close the host.

Let's say they have $200/day in affiliate costs. Their revenue from advertisers is $300/day. Their server costs about $50/day. They have $250/day in costs and $300/day in revenue which translates to a $50/day profit or $1500/m. Without paying affiliates that translates to $250/day profit or $7500/m. Since not paying out affiliates results in less and less traffic their monthly profit eventually declines from $7500/m (December), $6000/m (January) etc etc etc until eventually it drops to a point where they lose money by keeping the servers online. At this point a host vanishes. This can take a year or more for large and old hosts with lots of links.

I advice to stop using a host the moment they cannot process payment and/or if there is a payment delay longer than one month. You can always return if they pay out again. You will always lose more being loyal and hope a host pays out again than temporarily switching to another host.

8VCvAOD.png

Username: vuonghaui
Hello: 077fa_a4c09f286f867b80008b032db36
Status paid but no money in paypal. i think you are scam host. I will remove your image from the website.

I never noticed that they scammed me in january 2018. I discovered that they actually never paid me in 3 months!!! and kept showing PAID ..in status, shamefully scam website :-( is there any image host remaining except imagetwist now??? there were so many just 6 months ago

It is down currently I hope this image host is not gone for good I will lose so my images and good post I made on my adult forum hope it comes back.

i used to think the admin was a decent guy. seemed pretty honest to his affiliates

...... now i see that was all a lie if you doesnt come back online or at least explain to us what is going on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back