imgChili.net - join the #1 paying adult image hosting in the world

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I dont get money [FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]on 26th april 2017 [/FONT][FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]is anybody got paid?[/FONT]

Hello everyone! We did not have much time lately - some of you may know that we were dragged into the lawsuit.
This cost us a lot of time and money to fight. Luckily, I have good news for everyone. We have won and were dropped from that nonsense lawsuit! Now finally back to business ;)

I'm going to attend to all unsolved issues there might be within a few days.

Hello everyone! We did not have much time lately - some of you may know that we were dragged into the lawsuit.
This cost us a lot of time and money to fight. Luckily, I have good news for everyone. We have won and were dropped from that nonsense lawsuit! Now finally back to business ;)

I'm going to attend to all unsolved issues there might be within a few days.

Good news ! Keep your great work, Jonathan. And good luck ;)

Hi, you guys doing the payout this week? Site says

Next Payout:
Wed May 10th, 2017

clock10.png
Server Time
Wed 10th May, 2017 09:38 pm

Usually has updated by this time. I remember you emailed last week about confirming payout info before sending the payment, but no email from you this week, so that must be solved?

imgChili Jonathan you email me to confirm BTC payout but i have Paypal Account for payment.
Has you said i reset my password, and sent you trough email my paypal adress.
Can you confirm payout status in hold and sent to my paypal account ?
Sorry for little stalking but [FONT=&quot]I am very worried. [/FONT]

I haven't requested my btc payment but it's showing on my account that payout is done but i haven't even received payment too.
Received mail that payment is pending but how can it happen when i haven't requested any payment? Even my btc address is correct too.

Username - Danielle78

Last Wednesdays payout never came to me, although the website said that it was made.
Last Payout: on Wed May 24th, 2017

Now, a new payout is due to come tomorrow. I've contacted many times since last Friday.
My account is still tracking earnings, balance, can still upload, post.
I know this isn't happening to everyone, or there would be a riot on here! :rofl:

What is happening today? I didn't request a payment, but the the website says last payout Wed May 31st, 2017 and the account balance has set to 0.
But in my WebMoney Account i don't get a payment?

-Solved-, ImgChili has a nice support. Thank you.[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]

[/FONT]

Last edited:
I got my May 24 payout and May 31 both today. :dan:

What is happening today? I didn't request a payment, but the the website says last payout Wed May 31st, 2017 and the account balance has set to 0.
But in my WebMoney Account i don't get a payment?

If your balance reaches/passes $5, it automatically requests payout for you. Might be some hours delay between when it resets and when the $ reaches you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back