imgChili.com - Get paid up to $2.60 per 1000 image views

Status
Not open for further replies.
what the last news about alertpay ?????
I also Wonna Know about Alertpay ?
Unfortunately, no good news for you. We still don't have the account verified. Other than that, everything's prepared.

I've been reading all the posts here and so far
everything sounds good. I'd appreciate it tho
that you move Mexico 1 or 2 tiers ups as most
of my traffic comes from the US, Europe and
Mexico too so if you moved it a few tiers up
it'd be happy and then i'd be willing to give it
a try. Either that or increase the pay rate for
tier D.

Thanks.
I just checked all competing sites and the best you can get there for Mexico is $0.03 per 1000 views. We pay over 3 times as much. There is absolutely no reason to increase that further.

how come when my uploaded images links are generated there is not an automatically generated link that opens the image in a NEW window. instead it opens the link in the same window and you have to click BACK to get back to my site.
Imagevenue opens in a new window, so can you edit or make a new generated link??
We don't really care how Imagevenue does it, we like it better this way. But it's no biggie and can be open for discussion.

Example: When I create an album there should be
a link that will upload images directly into that album
instead of uploading to the root folder then having to
move it too that album I just created.

Also when you select an image to get the code there
should be a pop up box (not window) with the code
because if you upload too many pictures you will
have to scroll down to get the code?
Seems reasonable.
The rest has been answered.

Ok fair enough just try to improve the interface
to make it easier to organize folders and pictures
and again i agree with mygb just add that
target=_blank code to the links. then everything
would be just perfect.
i tried a few pictures, so far so good no problems
no complains as far as functionality goes.

thanks

Thanks for adding target blank, it makes it easier for
us posting thumbnails on our blogs so when visitors click
on them they wont leave our blogs.

thanks

At least for me it makes a big difference because the user
after viewing the pic might close the brower thinking it will
go to the prev. page. some users aren't that computer literate
and they might get confused.

the important thing is that you listened to us and added that code.
i switched from my old img host to imgchili.

At least for me it makes a big difference because the user
after viewing the pic might close the brower thinking it will
go to the prev. page. some users aren't that computer literate
and they might get confused.

the important thing is that you listened to us and added that code.
i switched from my old img host to imgchili.

Yeah. somtimes I open a pic and when it opens in the same window (not a new tab/window) after viewing it I accidentally close the window and then realize I lost the website too. Thanks for listening and I got paid the other day, thanks!

Yeah. somtimes I open a pic and when it opens in the same window (not a new tab/window) after viewing it I accidentally close the window and then realize I lost the website too. Thanks for listening and I got paid the other day, thanks!

Yes exactly, sometimes it happens to me. The visitor doesn't have to be computer iliterate necessarely but mistakes like that happen.

Glad target blank has been added and so far i'm enjoying the service.

whr CAn I see payment detailz??? amount of last payoyts...
at imgchill i see only resent amount :)
anyway..nice service ///good speedy sever wid timely payout :)like it

hi jonothan thanks for reply privately.

so images are not deleted by last view date

even if we upload 40 images and use them after 6 months images will stay in.

exception can be a dmca proper request but we were asking about images that will upload and share after a long period of time.

also plz reply to the following

1) is it possible to upload images to a specific folder;;;;; hope technically will be easy to add this

2) can u add payment history for each affiliate.

This will help both the (your) company and the users to manage and see their payments. It is not so hard to add this and that will benefit the company since you are goigg to MANAGE payments easily.

3) and final request. thumbnail size. We know you are against but plz listen to our opinion too.

Already mentioned by many many people. (we are NOT the same person mentioned)

This is the only thing is annoying.

We do NOT request huge thumbnail sizes but a 250x250 NO more will be possible to increase from 180 to 220. Even 250x250 will display 250x205. This is critical for people to click on thumbnail.

And no we are different people here with requesting this but this is so critical for everyone.

We do not want 300x300 is too much. but a slightly increase will benefit everyone.

That is our opinion. We know you are against but this thing is critical also (and the duration deleted images too which you do not have)

AlertPay will be added soon and thanks for the flash upload --> really good option for all.

Interface is nice and site loads fast so no probs to all that :) :)

the above are our thoughts and requests to improve a bit the service. This will add more people/more affiliates if thumbnail size and payment history added sometime in the near future.

regards and thanks for your support as from all your replies seems to be a vary informative person and not an img host who hijack premium acc or steal people referals.Also since there is NO STORAGE limit and NO delete date this is also important as some other img companies have premium acc and delete images if not viewed for a short period of time.

have a nice weekend

p.s. better for not having ref system :P and add more payout in users payouts which are higher yes ;)

Last edited:
broadcast: 1, Not at the moment, but we might implement it in near future.
2, Sounds usable and simple. Will be added.
3, Depends on how many people actually want it. We've heard only 2-3 requests so far.

avRo: If you need to see history of your payouts, you can email/PM me your PayPal address and I can make you printscreen from our PayPal.

broadcast
3, Depends on how many people actually want it. We've heard only 2-3 requests so far.

there are more than 2-3 requests.

We read in official forum another one.

We just do not understand your FEAR :) (or even if you agree with us the imgchili company's fear) fear for what for loosing clicks ?? More and more people will join (affialites-uploaders) and upload content if u provide an additional option.

There are more benefits of increasing the thumb slightly rather than leaving as it is.

Even bad affiliate img hosts use more size of thumb. (see pm ; )

As we said 2u privately if content s UNIQUE everyone will click to see the preview.

We still believe this is a critical for all users-affiliates so we hope to discuss (with CEO manager or who is responsible) and add it soon.

We don't need too much big thumb but a smal increase to 220x220 or 250x250 max (ideal) and no more

So it is not matter of size. Of course too large thumbs have negatives :)

That's why we suggest as other people to add the 250x250 or similar (even 225x225) (actually will be something around 250x204)

but...at the end there should be no fear.

have a nice weekend - thanks for your support!!!! (private + public :) )

and again it it our opinion since we have tried many many affiliate img hosts....which lack of other things :) We saw first imgchili ad today so company is getting popular well done!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back