imgChili.com - Get paid up to $2.60 per 1000 image views

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't change my payment address, no matter if I choose paypal or alertpay with the payment address when I hit 'Save Settings' nothing happens.
Is someone else having this problem?

I can't change my payment address, no matter if I choose paypal or alertpay with the payment address when I hit 'Save Settings' nothing happens.
Is someone else having this problem?
Strange...I never had this problem. Did you try contacting them about the issue?

Strange...I never had this problem. Did you try contacting them about the issue?
I can edit the information but I can't leave the payout address box blank; when I click 'Support' I go to the forum but my account and pass don't work there so I hit 'Register' and I go to the main ImgChili site where my account is open, so I can't post any thread in the forum :facepalm:
How can I contact them?

Btw, could you please try to leave your payout address blank to check if it's working for you.

imgchili is realy good ,they pay so fast and on time , but cost is lower than other , one day , i didnt upload , my earning is down very soon

yup...what happen to imgchili ??...images loading very slow for past 1-2 days

very bad

pls fix it...

Loading really slow today I think a few more forums have banned a few more image host and imagechili is the only paying image host allowed on these forums so everyone has moved to chili

Damn images are taking 5 to 10 times longer to load than normal

Last edited:
Nothing you say ever happens and is usually not true, DJ. So I'm assuming they will still be alive in 6 to 8 months. Your time-lines never make sense either. You just pull numbers out of your ass.

Just uploaded a image and loaded it instantly. They are still fast here in Canada.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back