ImgCandy.net - Earn up to 8.00$/1000 views - PayPal, Payza, Webmoney, Skrill, BTC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Uploaders,

We have really bad news again. Yesterday our PayPal account has been permanently limited and this cannot be appealed.

They said some of our recent transactions violated User Agreement and Acceptable Use Policy, they had to permanently limit our account. We will be able to withdraw any money in our account 180 days after our last transaction. That means we can't withdraw (about 2700$) our money from PayPal for 180 days. This is really hurt us but we won't give up! But we need time to get money from our advetisers. All requested PayPal payments will abort and we put back to your account balance. You can withdraw your money to Webmoney, Payza or Skrill. Be patient our payment time will be increase for a while!

We would like to add new payment option in place of PayPal. If you have any idea about new payment processor please suggest us!

We removed PayPal as payout option from our site(s). We are really sorry but we can't do anything!

Thank you for your understanding and stay with us we get over it soon!

Greetings,
PuTa

PuTa,can You add credit cards?

Yes.. Finally received my Payment form Imgcandy.....

dallas

I don't know why Image is not showing here So I upload Link also.

http://imgcandy.net/img-551969e94b8e2_pay.jpg.html

Last edited:
Hi,

Can you please cancel my requested payment so I would be able to change the payment details and switch to webmoney?

Id:nalax

Edit
You fixed it while I was posting this. Thanks.

Last edited:
puta was very good in paying users but if they cant offer paypal anymore i cant work anymore , too many fees from wmz to paypal

puta was very good in paying users but if they cant offer paypal anymore i cant work anymore , too many fees from wmz to paypal

We are really sad to hear that :( We loved PayPal so much but we can't do anything. Maybe use Skrill...and we will add Payoneer soon :)

Greetings,
PuTa

We are really sad to hear that :( We loved PayPal so much but we can't do anything. Maybe use Skrill...and we will add Payoneer soon :)

Greetings,
PuTa

hi puta , can you add some methods of paying to credit card ( visa ) or some bank transfer

I am waiting for 5 days for payment in payza. I can wait for little longer, nothing problem. But I saw karlinokarlos get paid in the same day he requested(on the above). So what happened with my payment? My user name is - jack713098.

I am waiting for 5 days for payment in payza. I can wait for little longer, nothing problem. But I saw karlinokarlos get paid in the same day he requested(on the above). So what happened with my payment? My user name is - jack713098.

Hello!

We didn't have too much money at Payza because until we could use PayPal most users use that. We are trying to pay everybody in time but please try to understand this is a special situation. We weren't prepared to get limit at PayPal. We try to pay every Payza users during this weekend.

Thank you for your patience and understanding!

Greetings,
PuTa

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back