ImgBlow.com - Earn 0.4$ to 4.0$ per 1k Views + 10% Ref. - 0.5$ Min. PayPal, Bitcoin

Status
Not open for further replies.

imgbomb

ImgBlow.com - Make 6$/1000 views + 10% Ref. - 0.5$ Min. PayPal, Bitcoin

I have made some functionality & style changes in recent weeks & launched a new site
ImgBlow.com | Free Image Hosting | Make money sharing images

Traffic allowed: Adult & Non-Adult

imgblow-earningsper1000.png

Payments: 0.5$ Min. => PayPal/Bitcoin

imgblowbanner1.png

Register in a minute & start earning !

Email contact: admin@imgblow.com

UPDATE Oct. 4 2014:

No more Anti-Adblock

Tiers Update:

Tier 1: 4.00$ -> 6$
Tier 2: 3.00$ -> 3.75$
Tier 3: 2.00$ -> 2.00$
Tier 4: 0.70$ -> 0.80$
Other: 0.4$ -> 0.4$

Also: decreased pop-ups

Last edited:
117 comments
Hi!

Would need some more information:
- When do you pay? Do you have a certain payment day every week, or you pay 1-2 days after request... or you pay, when you have money?
- Do you pay the PayPal fee or not? It is not so important, when the payout minimum 5$, but it is very important, when the minimum is 0,5$

Thanks

Hi!

Would need some more information:
- When do you pay? Do you have a certain payment day every week, or you pay 1-2 days after request... or you pay, when you have money?
- Do you pay the PayPal fee or not? It is not so important, when the payout minimum 5$, but it is very important, when the minimum is 0,5$

Thanks

Hey, payments are made on demand - so up to 2 days. PayPal fee is paid by the user if withdrawal amount is below 10$. Will add this on the site asap.

cheers...can you put romania in tier 4 ?....i can bring alot of traffic for that country....

Will do some math & reply again in short time.

Are you using a shared hosting for an image hosting site?

AQ2ArEh.png

The site is hosted on VPS, the IP you are getting I belive is from DNS server, the actual IP is different.

And you should do a fresh update, this is from Feb 3 2014 as you can see.

Last edited:
If 192.31.186.3 isn't your main IP, consider the fact that even countries from Tier4 will be counted as tier1 ;)

Why would you say that? My tiers are working as they should.

Imgblow.com is now under development of a VIP level reward system that will bring awesome bonuses to your account!

Your work is already beeing accounted for from the start of this month.

Last edited:
If 192.31.186.3 isn't your main IP, consider the fact that even countries from Tier4 will be counted as tier1 ;)

Why would you say that? My tiers are working as they should.

Imgblow.com is now under development of a VIP level reward system that will bring awesome bonuses to your account!

Your work is already beeing accounted for from the start of this month.

what is the VIP level reward system?

Fast payment as always, and don't have even a single popup, I wonder why imgblow is not popular as it should be.

received first payment,
but holy shit. why did paypal take more then half of it? this is insane
i am not happy. there is nothing in your terms saying that the users have to eat the paypal fee.
there are many other image host sites, and they pay the fees.
this isnt right. something needs to be done

Business Contact Information
Customer Service URL:
pixel.gif
ImgBlow.com | Free Image Hosting | Make money sharing images
Customer Service Email:paypal@imgblow.com
Customer Service Phone:+386 51****5 x386

Amount received:$0.51 USD
Fee amount:-$0.32 USD
Net amount:$0.19 USD
Issue a refund
scr_symQuestion.gif
You have up to 60 days to refund the payment.

Date:13 Aug, 2014
Time:16:26:45 GMT+07:00

Last edited:
Hey, the fees on PayPal are high yes, but that is why we have Bitcoin option, which currently takes only a $0.05 fee. There will be new FAQ section on site with details for this kind of fees & other stuff.

Bonus for payment proof has been added.

Last edited:
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, now you will put in the faq about fees because i was right that it was not in the terms.
so what happens to my raping. i mean fees, paypal took?
lesson learned for you to put it in the terms as all other imagehosts do??

sweet! thats awesome!!! well worth it for me!! you are welcome!!!

Sorry you didnt know, but you should ask first next time, rather than assuming something. And I really dont know who would pay double on low payouts as $0.50, as there is a minimum of $0.30 PayPal fee.

Regards

the image host should say the that the user pays the fees. THAT should not be assumed by the user. most host pay the fees, so i am so sorry that there was no terms or anything that says the user pays the fees.
but now i know why its called imgblow. because this image host blows, and will blow up to nothing in 2-3 months

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back