IMG.YT - Earn up to $6/1000 views by sharing images - Adult/Clean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for kind words mayacar.

I'm proud to say that we've processed 125 payment requests from affiliates, paying them $1540.28.

104 Paypal payments processed totaling $1277.37
21 Skrill payments processed totaling $262.91
0 Payoneer payments

Our average time of payment processing is 3:17:42 (3h17m42s).

We're also preparing new promotion for our affiliate users, so stay tuned :)

Last edited:
I'm proud to say that we've processed 125 payment requests from affiliates, paying them $1540.28. 104 Paypal payments processed totaling $1277.37 21 Skrill payments processed totaling $262.91 0 Payoneer payments Our average time of payment processing is 3:17:42 (3h17m42s). We're also preparing new promotion for our affiliate users, so stay tuned :)

waiting for Webmoney

Always on time every time. :)

These days when sites started not to pay I always wants to recommend those who does pay on time every time!
Todays payment:

Last edited:
Hey Prasshu,

I'm afraid now it's not up to us, since we're waiting Payoneer card to be delivered to us. If this doesn't works out, we will find a proper exchanger which will provide us a fast WMZ cash. Thanks for being patient.

Sincerely,
F.

@mayacar - Thank you for using our services :) We're trying to pay our affiliates always within hours, but if we're unable to do so, we always leave a notification in Payment history :) So far, we were able to pay every single payment within couple hours (some of them within couple of minutes) from time of withdrawal, even when our official payment time is weekly.

Last edited:
Hi admin
please read my today email message on your support email imgs.yt@gmail.com and answer me

Wait for answer
Thanks

Hi admin
please read again my today email message on your support email imgs.yt@gmail.com and answer me

Wait for answer
Thanks

Last edited:
Unfortunately, it's not up to us, cause we're awaiting a new card linked to Webmoney. We will start looking for suitable exchanger who will be able to provide us money on WMZ instantly.

FIRST PAYMENTS HAS BEEN COMPLETED!

Next payments are being scheduled for next Wednesday.

I have never seen better image host like this! It is really professional, it works fine , upload is great ... and they pay on time!

You don't trust me? Look at here, I got paid 33 times!

Thank you methad0ne! Great job! :sun:

Last edited:
I have never seen better image host like this! It is really professional, it works fine , upload is great ... and they pay on time!

You don't trust me? Look at here, I got paid 33 times!

Thank you methad0ne! Great job! :sun:

got to agree with you there ,it means a lot to have a reliable payr if had my fare share of non payment by other host's,even though mine not processed yet i know it will be that makes the difference...thanks guys

Hey aceshigh,

I'm sorry for not processing your payment yet, it will be processed tomorrow (Thursday). Reason for that is that our card provider has limited number of transactions per day on one card so we weren't able to complete all the payments in one day. That's why we're officially stating that payments are made in two days (Wednesday and Thursday).

@mayacar @jumbotronic - Thanks for kind word guys, it's much appreciated and it gives us strength to continue with providing reliable affiliate program.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask here :)

2nd PAYMENT BATCH HAS BEEN COMPLETED!

All payments scheduled to be paid on this batch has been processed. Thanks everyone for being patient.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back