IMG.YT - Earn up to $6/1000 views by sharing images - Adult/Clean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Q: Why is your account banned?
A: We do not like banning our users and that's something we try not to do. However, if you have uploaded C.P. images or images that contains sexual scene with animals, or you're using artificially brought views (using autosurfers/hits, proxies etc), you will get permanent ban.

To everyone who got the ban in last 24 hours: We won't tolerate any type of proxy traffic. Also, from now on, using girlspalace dot tk as source of traffic is also strictly forbidden.

Lendar, we will be adding Webmoney and Payza pretty soon, stay tuned.

Rates for tier 1 are increased from $5 to $6. We will be increasing other tiers soon.

Payouts has been processed this morning and will be processed within 24 hours starting from now on.

SPECIAL OFFER!
As we're new in business, we would like to give you a special offer. Next three users who request minimum amount of $10 at our system will get $2 as bonus!

Three more bonuses left.

To all members with low-tier traffic: We will be setting up separate image host for low-tier countries very soon, so you will be able to earn more from Asian & other low tier traffic. Stay tuned.

Last edited:
good logo and design

Thanks for your comment. Logo was designed in a 5 minutes +/-, while design (navigation and footer) is from one of hosts I've had (imgult). We have in mind to re-designing it to a responsive design once we provide additional features for affiliate members.

I'd like to also take an opportunity to let affiliates know that we've raised Tier 2 rate from $1.2 to $1.4 and we won't stop there. Also, we will be performing major server migration since current network port is limited, increasing page load. As we've promised before, we will be launching new host soon which will be providing great rates for low tier countries. Stay tuned.

Our special offer is still available. For first $10+ payout, you will be rewarded with additional $2 as loyalty bonus.

Sincerely,
Filip

Last edited:
Your account was automatically approved saraali786, so there no need for additional approval :)

@mayacar - Good luck :)

Anyway folks, promised server migration will happen day after tomorrow. You will be notified here about further information and with migration status.

EDIT: I've also forgot to mention. Users are now able to request payout via Payoneer. Minimum request for this payment method is $20.

Last edited:
Your payment has been processed! As for bonus, we're only applying it for payouts requested via Paypal, so we weren't able to credit you with bonus from our offer.

Anyway, two more spots left for special offer! Hurry up :)

Immediate notice:

Dear users,

Today, starting from 13:00, we will do the server migration for better performance and faster upload speed. During migration time, we will disable uploading functions, while you will be able to check your earnings without problem. For some users, this migration may take up to 48 hours, depending on your provider. Your earnings will not be affected by this migration.

UPDATE: Migration has been completed successfully. Thanks everyone for being patient.

Last edited:
Thanks for last payment.
I would like to recommend you because of fast and on time payments!
Keep up good work and keep 'em coming. :D

Guys,feel free to check out my payouts. :sun:

Last edited:
We're giving our best to get another payment methods as soon as we can. We're awaiting Passports approved, than we will add Webmoney, as for Payza, it will take some time until we find proper exchanger since our main bank is declining all transactions toward Payza. Until then, you can withdraw your money via Paypal, Skrill & Payoneer*. Thanks for understanding.

Sincerely,
Filip

Last edited:
Have you considered adding paxum?

Thanks for your suggestion, we will consider adding Paxum in future :)

please correct the forum bbcode generated after remote upload .ASAP

Issue fixed. Thanks for reporting :)

EDIT: I would like to let know that we're currently testing proxy detection system which will cause earning decrease to users who have traffic from public proxies or unblocking sites.

EDIT #2: Special offer is officially ended. We will have more promotions soon! :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back