Status
Not open for further replies.
2016-07-210000-00-00$5.01PayPalpending (approved)

payment received, thanks (y)

payment just received, thanks (y)

Last edited:
I receive payment too, thanks ... but ... img.yt is not same anymore .. before all this changes on VG I had 6-7 k UV on img.yt ... now I have 700-800 ... now, 5-6 imagehosts own the VG ... and they "shave", shave like crazy ...

I represent a couple of image hosts myself and I'm using up to five image hosts consistently as an affiliate. The best paying and most consistent hosts for me are imgchili.net and img.yt both of which are without a doubt the best image hosts out there.

If your earnings are below expectations it is either you, your traffic or saturation of your traffic on that particular image host (meaning you are effectively sharing your earnings with others also active on that particular traffic source).

Notice how I'm receiving hundreds of thousands of hits on imgchili.net and only 1k paid views? I'm not whining. It is exactly as expected. Learn how affiliate image hosts operate and adjust your expectations accordingly.

---

RIcjMJI.png

qKmTu6j.png

---

Feel free to verify my earnings with the imgchili and img.yt webmasters.

Once you've done that, go get some ice cream and drown in your sorrows please.

We can guess who you are and if you are not "that guy" we definitely know who you represents, we are not stupid :) . I will not comment ur explanations, I'm sure you can find a million reasons "why" but, I dont care about your reasons, I care for money :) . And I will not upload pictures on your sites all day long for 2 $, we are not slaves :) .

No need for ice cream we have a lot of honest admins here.

Have a nice day.

Last edited:
Yep ... and you are probably mod from VG ... we see that you in other imagehosts threads talk about img.yt ... dont joke with us please ...

veritas, shar3 are great uploaders. I have seen their work around the net.

Veritas your stats have always inspired me to work harder

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back