RequestedReceivedAmountOptionDetailsStatus
2016-03-172016-03-17$xxx
Skrillxxx@abv.bg
processed
2016-03-042016-03-04$xxx
Skrillxxx@abv.bg
processed

New features

March 20, 2016 - IPv6 traffic now rewards $ accordingly. In practice this means 5-7% extra income.
March 20, 2016 - Improved GEO database. Compared to other image-hosts, IMG.YT now detects ~34% more countries. Up to 34% extra income.
March 20, 2016 - Display of adblock traffic. Adblock traffic is rewared at $0.1 CPM or $0.0001 per paid view.

* those new features are being tested for the next 72 hours.

Earnings are really just awful. If they decide to stay with current counting system, i will be out. It's unnacceptable.

"March 23, 2016 16:00:00 - We have finished our tests. Statistics and earnings have returned to normal."

Last edited:
As a representative of image-hosts I post on quite some competing image hosts to detect shavings and foul play. There is nothing wrong with IMG.YT after the conclusion of their "tests". See screenshot:

---
hcK3y5H.png

---

March 17 to 20 were normal, before their tests. March 24 is normal, after their tests. I expect to end up today with $9.41 which is only a 6.15% difference compared to March 18. If you're going to slander a host, at least back it up with arguments and proof.

IMG.YT and ImgChili are by far the most reputable and honest hosts I've been active on past months.

As a representative of image-hosts I post on quite some competing image hosts to detect shavings and foul play. There is nothing wrong with IMG.YT after the conclusion of their "tests". See screenshot:

---
hcK3y5H.png

---

March 17 to 20 were normal, before their tests. March 24 is normal, after their tests. I expect to end up today with $9.41 which is only a 6.15% difference compared to March 18. If you're going to slander a host, at least back it up with arguments and proof.

IMG.YT and ImgChili are by far the most reputable and honest hosts I've been active on past months.

Your count system need to be like IMG.YT. :)

I was also paid...i'll give it a try to see if my stats improve, i hope so because i like the fact that they always pay on time.

For your information:

img.yt said:
Mar. 28, 2016 - Increased Rewards

Starting March 29, the tier 1 reward is increased from $7.0 CPM to $8.5 until April 13. For most users this means a 20% profit increase. May you all earn well this period!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back