IMG-PAY.COM - Earn up to 9$/1000 Views - PayPal,Payonner, Skrill, WMZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
29 payments are paid (please post proof), two users banned because of bots, we are checking in detail 2 suspicious accounts ... payza users ... please change payment processor .... we dont use payza ... dakata, u will be paid tomorrow, we have some problems with skrill ... thanks for using img-pay ...

Last edited:
29 payments are paid (please post proof), two users banned because of bots, we are checking in detail 2 suspicious accounts ... payza users ... please change payment processor .... we dont use payza ... dakata, u will be paid tomorrow, we have some problems with skrill ... thanks for using img-pay ...

OMG why dont sad ASAP (as soon as posible ) I was freaking out :(
PS: That`s why I ask you for skype ,I stop upload in your site before 1 week and i want to start again but we will see after payment :)
Chears !!!

5616286154865.JPG

OMG why dont sad ASAP (as soon as posible ) I was freaking out :(
PS: That`s why I ask you for skype ,I stop upload in your site before 1 week and i want to start again but we will see after payment :)
Chears !!!

dakata I have problem just with your acc on skrill, I paid everyone normally, with your acc I have some general error ... please check mail on your acc, do you have any limitations on acc ? .. give me other acc, anything ... u will get money right away ...

Last edited:
pcmn ​I still w8 my payment what happend :(

dakata read previous posts before u bold something ... I answer you ...

payment option can not be changed when there is a pending payment!
what are the methods that pay?

you have payment options in first post .... please read .... wmz, payoneer, paypal, skrill ...

Last edited:
bold again :) ... why are you nervous :) ... its not my fault ... u have to check payment options .. send me other payment options on pm ..

I dont have email from you sir , send me PM

[h=2]Payments History[/h]
Date RequestDate RecivedAmount RecivedAdmin commentTransaction detailsStatus
2015-10-01 23:30:502015-10-08 21:03:2813.1868 $completed

Money are received :)

Thank you very much .

Last edited:
So why is there a Payza option in your site if you don't have it? We have to check your topic to know about this? And Why don't you back mail and warn us to change to another option? You are unprofessional.

I write here. Change my option to Paypal or however you gonna pay

my username = almerias

mail = My Paypal mail same with Payza.

Last edited:
So why is there a Payza option in your site if you don't have it? We have to check your topic to know about this? And Why don't you back mail and warn us to change to another option? You are unprofessional.

I write here. Change my option to Paypal or however you gonna pay

my username = almerias

mail = My Paypal mail same with Payza.

IH script have payza option ... we will improve script but we need time ... payment is sent ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back