IMDb Generator (Online)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlaZe

Veteran

WHAT IS IMDb GENERATOR ?
IMDb Generator is a free online tool developed by BlaZe. It is useful for uploaders who wish to grab movie details & poster from IMDb.com and use it in their topics/threads/posts. It is currently in beta stage and you can expect few bugs. Also it would be nice if you can suggest some features as its made for you.
THREE DIFFERENT OUTPUTS

1. BBCode (used in forums, message boards, etc.)
  2. HTML (used in wordpress, joomla, drupal, blogger, etc.)
  3. Preview (to see how does the generated post looks like)
UPLOAD MOVIE COVER TO LULZIMG.COM
Just check the checkbox for 'Upload Movie Cover to LulzImg'​
HOW TO USE IMDb GENERATOR

Enjoy your generated output.

Note: As this is a free tool, you can share it with your friends. Let them know that such tool exists.

Special Thanks to -
l0calh0st, humour, r0ck, JmZ, mRAza, t3od0r & Halcyon for helping me learn PHP & MySQL.

Note:
It'll take me more time to fix the grabbing error from IMDb.com since I use a pre-made class and until the original owner fixes it, I cannot do much. Till now I've figured out only to fix the 'Genres' data, rest is still to be fixed. So sorry for the delay.

Neoteric Post Generator v1.0 (N-PostGen)

Last edited:
67 comments
I have some ;)..

Advanced Options
You should remove BBCode from default and add just generated information

Movie cover, well, we don't allways need the cover so you should add checkbox if we should get the image..

That's from me, Cheers! :)

@stefan-fe,
Alright, thanks. I'll add an option to fetch the poster/movie cover or not.

From the advanced options, I didn't get your "You should remove BBCode from default and add just generated information".
Do you wanna say that I should remove the option of BBCode and have it generated by default + HTML & Preview ?

Well, there's not an option just to get the information, as a plain text instead of getting it in center tags etc... we will center it if we want :D,

(if we have selected to get an image)
The Hangover (2009)
(image goes here)
IMDB URL:
Code:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1119646/
Genres: Comedy
Director: Todd Phillips
Cast: Bradley Cooper / Ed Helms / Zach Galifianakis / Justin Bartha / Heather Graham…
Language: English
Description/Storyline:
Angelenos Doug Billings and Tracy Garner are about to get married. Two days before the wedding, the four men in the wedding party - Doug, Doug's two best buddies Phil Wenneck and Stu Price, and Tracy's brother Alan Garner - hop into Tracy's father's beloved Mercedes convertible for a 24-hour stag party to Las Vegas. Phil, a married high school teacher, has the same maturity…

(no image)
Title: The Hangover (2009)
IMDB URL:
Code:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1119646/
Genres: Comedy
Director: Todd Phillips
Cast: Bradley Cooper / Ed Helms / Zach Galifianakis / Justin Bartha / Heather Graham…
Language: English
Description/Storyline:
Angelenos Doug Billings and Tracy Garner are about to get married. Two days before the wedding, the four men in the wedding party - Doug, Doug's two best buddies Phil Wenneck and Stu Price, and Tracy's brother Alan Garner - hop into Tracy's father's beloved Mercedes convertible for a 24-hour stag party to Las Vegas. Phil, a married high school teacher, has the same maturity…

And, 'Description/Storyline' wouldn't be better to chose one of them, or maybe a 'Plot'.

That's just my opinion bro, you don't have to implement them. Thanks for your time and happy new year !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back