ImagTwyti - Adult Image Hosting - Earn Up To 8$ / 1000 Views

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone. As some know we were during the holidays, hacked, unfortunately we lost all data such as a database of users and all the images. Of course we did not surrender, we will able to continue to work hard and try to make up for all the lost damage.

Note:
Each payment during the month of January will be paid for over 30% of your earnings, ie. If you earn $ 100 you will be paid $ 130. We hope that this will mitigate all losses during any damage. Unfortunately, every user will have to re-register. Once again, we much sorry about this happened I hope that in future we will not have such problems.

Best Regards.
ImgTwyti admin.

Hi, nobody wants to lose money, will try to make up for lost to everyone through promotional days, thanks for your support.

Note: specifically we have added the German for tier 2/ $ 3 for 1000 views.
Other countries 0.2 $ for 1000 views

Best Regards.
ImgTwyti admin.

Last edited:
T.T so it REALLY is goodbye to my earnings.

I still can't believe you did not have back up. Even with the payout request is something.

Last edited:
Unfortunately we do not have, because he broke into WHM cPanel and deleted everything that is located on the server and also our backup.

so what are you going to do next??? whats the progress of fixing it or what about the money which was still in your account... now i see you are promoting a new host.. whats with that??? why should any1 believe you that it wont happen with the new host... need answers

yup.. same here...

need more time to trust or use imgtwyti again, cause last requested money gone and our precious time become nothing :( :( :(

so what are you going to do next??? whats the progress of fixing it or what about the money which was still in your account... now i see you are promoting a new host.. whats with that??? why should any1 believe you that it wont happen with the new host... need answers

We learned our lesson with Imgtwyti, now our backup storage on other servers not the same as before, so if happen again in the future trouble as last time we will able to have all the data as a backup, we have taken also other security measures that we did not have before, so they are now much safer data.

As for the lost money, we've given you 30% on each payment you could make in January, so that you are all able to make up the lost money.

Best Regards.

Is there any different rule for this host comparing to ImageOn? I see rates a bit lower than ImageOn but any other differences, including counting?

Last edited:
Hi,

News, rate for Tier 1 is now $ 8/1000 views, if for some reason you can not use imageon.org on some website (torrents) using imgtwyti.com

Best Regards,

2gAU6.jpg

why so long to pay

2gAU6.jpg

why so long to pay
friend, what happened to you, usually within 5 days, pay for 18 days not like you will not come to me, what's the problem
how can I trust you???

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back