ImagePicsa.com - Earn Up to $ 4.50 Per 1000 Views

Status
Not open for further replies.
same here. my payment has been waiting since may 10. not impressed

2014-05-10 03:14:55 0000-00-00 00:00:00 5.2089 $ 0 appproved

Hey people, I was in touch with owner of imagepicsa and he will 100% send your payments. He was one of the victims of the floods in Bosnia and wasn't able to connect due to connection.

Hey people, I was in touch with owner of imagepicsa and he will 100% send your payments. He was one of the victims of the floods in Bosnia and wasn't able to connect due to connection.

Truth, I am from Bosnia, I know the owner of imagepicsa, you will get your money 100 000% ...

When i try to connect to imagepicsa site or some forums where i used imagepicsa thumbails, i must to give my username+ password in a security windows...

What is that??

I can read: "The server reports that it is from elvedin20101981"

Is it a virus or something like that?

The bad thing is that i can't access to these forums for the moment...

Waiting some news here...

Last edited:
fuck No money scam website :thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Last edited:
Hi, everyone.
Finally I am online, I had a lot of problems, just to inform that all approved payments are paid.
Thanks for your patience,

Best regards ..

I got my payment, thanks!
Here in Hungary we heard a lot about the disaster of the flood in your country, and wish you the best!!

fuck No money scam website :thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

yea i have received many payments from them, but now that i have $30+ pending, i get my payment rejected and they now say "Much of your visit is a fraud"

i sent a support ticket to ask for proof and why they think this.
i await a response if i ever get one.

p.s. i know for 100% sure none of it is fraud. i post on hundreds of forums and have thousands of topics, which i can prove and share links.

so we will see, if i dont get paid/banned, then that shows it is definately a scam as i am a 100% honest and legit affiliate.

i will let you all know how it turns out..................

Waiting payment

Thank you.

--EDIT--
My earning frozen since 2 days or more... Image view up everyday but earing money don't... Plese check that (I already sent you a ticket about this problem).

Are you still alive admin?
no answer after tickets... earnings always freeze and my request still pending

officially became scamsite or not?

Last edited:
Waiting payment

Thank you.

--EDIT--
My earning frozen since 2 days or more... Image view up everyday but earing money don't... Plese check that (I already sent you a ticket about this problem).

Are you still alive admin?
no answer after tickets... earnings always freeze and my request still pending

officially became scamsite or not?

do not pay it a scam much time waiting and did not pay or did not reply

So Picsa admin?? After all these good months together, you're became a scam site??
My earnings froze since one week and my payment is still pending...

What you do? Are you going to vacation or your bussines is over??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back