Imagepearl.com Earn Upto $6, 5% Referrals, $1 Bonus, Daily Payout, WMZ, BTC, PP, PZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
@almerias
Ok, thanks for notifying, why did bros say ban is lifted?
Also I understand what you say about ImageBeryl, Thing is KAT admin have power in their hands so they just do what they feel like, We can't force them to do something they always have excuse in hand, They like to hurt good host and their hard working uploaders.

Last edited:
Actually it's my bad, site accept your links so that means Imagepearl and Beryl are unbanned on KAT, but what confused me is all previous links are still viewing as spam, before links were getting fixed after edit my description. Maybe everything back to normal in a few hours. Sadly i waited for unban of your hosts tonight for a while but when i see no results, finished my today's work with other hosts i got.

Last edited:
Dear Bros, I want to know can you work without KAT, Admin there is not listing to me now.
I suppose KAT won't allow our host even if we remove adblock proof ads like other imagehost, Their main admin Mr.Gooner, He is reblocking our host if unblocked by other admin, He used to be really nice and awesome, helping everyone, I don't know what came into him now, he doesn't listen to anything.

Last edited:
Payment received. Thanks.

Kat is a very good source of traffic. Working without kat will almost half the income. So loss of earning. I have a suggestion. You can mask imagepearl links with another domain if possible.

They could ban those domains as well..all it takes is some users that will complain.
A third website with the ad model that imgpearl suggested it will be supported by katt will be good, and not for katt only, there are other places where you can post images but banned imagepearl as well (such as gallery dumps, for example).
A new less add website should be great for those places, they are good traffic sources.

If I open another host its easy to catch, I can do like other host But KAT Admin Mr.Gooner is stick with his decision that he will not allow our host irrespective of if we make our host 100% in accordance to him. The person who let us in cast us out, he don't talk and reply much, He allowed us then he himself banned us, I didn't understand this and he can't explain this to me as well, may be allowing us got him in some kind of trouble that's why he is acting like this, so he just stick with his decision of not allowing us, he should have tell us in first place what to do instead of just allowing us and then ban us. I am in a tough situation cant talk much with KAT admin now.

So I can not guarantee we will be unblocked on KAT.

Last edited:
If I open another host its easy to catch, I can do like other host But KAT Admin Mr.Gooner is stick with his decision that he will not allow our host irrespective of if we make our host 100% in accordance to him. The person who let us in cast us out, he don't talk and reply much, He allowed us then he himself banned us, I didn't understand this and he can't explain this to me as well, may be allowing us got him in some kind of trouble that's why he is acting like this, so he just stick with his decision of not allowing us, he should have tell us in first place what to do instead of just allowing us and then ban us. I am in a tough situation cant talk much with KAT admin now.

So I can not guarantee we will be unblocked on KAT.

Never mind to complain about him, i won't bcoz it's tiring me. Anyway there is a owner top of him but i don't think he is give a sh.t about a small situation like that. Mr.Gooner is completely in charge for this, nobody else.

Still i think only solution is changing theme similar to other active hosts on KAT or it's your choice. But thanks for trying your best to fix this situation. It's hard to find a host owner like you these days that's why it's making me sad to continue working without your hosts.

Last edited:
He (Gooner) created this imagehosting debate in the first place, even if adulthosts weren't the one targeted.
I agree that a blocking sistem should exist on katt for extreme situations, it's for user protection and benefit if a host will try to virus their pc's or mobile devices, but in your case in think he overeacted. You always tried to comply with his conditions, and you even are the first adulhost fully converted to https..
IDK what type of complaints he received, but i'll bet that someone was feeding him bad informations, and is sad that now he dosen't even want to listen.

Last edited:
Kat have banned us as someone reported this "while trying to view the image it lend me to bullshit xhamster page with other crap".

This has happened as some of our bros used http link which have xhamster ad instead of clean https links.
Well what happened has happened cant do more than this.

Dear Bros forget KAT, I will however improve our sites and remove adblock proof ads today so as not to get banned on other places, this will reduce our earnings by 25% or more.

Regards

Last edited:
https link not working on both host

We have migrated our host to new server, https is not enabled yet.

Dear Bros, We have removed adblock proof ads now, Our site is completely clean while adblock is enabled like other popular sites, and even better as only 6-7 pops max, Some of other hosts has upto 12 pops so we are better now, You can be assures we won't get blocked any other place now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back