Imagepearl.com Earn Upto $6, 5% Referrals, $1 Bonus, Daily Payout, WMZ, BTC, PP, PZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Bros, Recently a bro had requested me to remove Human verification as it is annoying to visitors, tell me who else want the same.

Pros
It helps prevent spam.
gives you more count as direct hit gets a referer from it.

Cons
It is annoying.

Now imagehost stable and I want leave all as exist - so long time was changes and problems - no changes -
system prevent spam- it's good - more stable imagehost
gives you more count as direct hit gets a referer from it - very well

I work long time with your imagehost - and want only one - no changes

Received Payment
Thanks

At least 15 payment had been received and about to get my 16th payout. All quick and it's always good. ^_^

im1uvqjlm0.png

Earnings and stats are also good. So definitely recommend this one.

16th Payment received! Thanks.

Last edited:
I was paid fast, thank you and i will continue using your host.
ps: i'll leave the human verification as it is, the stats are good, your advertisers are happy, why change it? :).
never change something that works, you should learn that based on your past experiences.

Thanks For Pay

Id
Amount
Paid by
Paid add
Requested date
Paid date
Status

$17.12720
PayPal
*****@gmail.com

18-Feb-2016 14:18:47
19-Feb-2016 05:14:28
Paid

NICE;)

Hi admin bro ^_^ Is it possible to make log-in session unlimited? Current if I become idle for 30mins or so I am required to re-log. I hope you consider. Thanks.

Hi admin bro ^_^ Is it possible to make log-in session unlimited? Current if I become idle for 30mins or so I am required to re-log. I hope you consider. Thanks.

Due to security concern we have designed it that way. I see alot of user do not log off their profile if we make it unlimited than it is a huge security hole.
Although It can be increased to 1 hour max if you wish so.
Regards

Last edited:

Due to security concern we have designed it that way. I see alot of user do not log off their profile if we make it unlimited than it is a huge security hole.
Regards

Yes please. An increase would really help. Thanks. :)) Another payment receive today too. So double thanks :handshake:

Regards

Yes please. An increase would really help. Thanks. :)) Another payment receive today too. So double thanks :handshake:

Session timeout is now 1 hour.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back