Imagepearl.com Earn Upto $6, 5% Referrals, $1 Bonus, Daily Payout, WMZ, BTC, PP, PZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
the strange thing is your stats finally works
no shaving first time
but the strange thing is even you can earn better from turkey you move it to very bad rates group
turkey deserves 1$ at least
if you do maybe we can think about using your host again
because finally and first time earning countings work very well for me

Its done, uploaded old files, doing updates in post here now.

Thanks for understand -I verify stats tomorrow - I hope with stats will all right

P. S. What is done today - it's not a step backwards is the continuation of the work

Today see stats and 2 days stats bad - low counting views and low earning - and again also trouble with new window "Go back" as was with "Continue to image" new window

Try few probes and one time after "Go back" show image - other time - "Go back" not responsive on click and not show window with image - and as I understand - no count visitors

I was happy when you drop new windows because stats return in normal state - but now not happy - all return GO BACK

4 days before stats was all fine - good earning

Can you return to stable and work state without new window with old rates - it not cost good earnings and good stats

May be its last time when I write and then go to another imagehost - I not tell about another users

2 days ago was good stats - now troubles - may be moratory on change tired wrote about reputation and users which long work with imagehosts

May be part users went away with its changes but I don't want do it and want work with stable imagehost with work stats

For me enough when stable work imagehost with good earnings - no need more

P.S. Your imagesite work fine and long time - but need only stability and no changes ;)

Users which work long time in that direction respect permanence and time

Last edited:
I haven't change anything except your profile page, stats should be as it was 2 days ago, Does anybody else having stats problem again too.
Also can't remove Go Back window, need to pay you in these high counts, not getting enough with popups.

Just to make sure there is all latest stats files in server I have uploaded all new files again.

Last edited:
I haven't change anything except your profile page, stats should be as it was 2 days ago, Does anybody else having stats problem again too.
Also can't remove Go Back window, need to pay you in these high counts.

I don't no why - but Try few probes and one time after "Go back" show image - other time - "Go back" not responsive on click and not show window with image - and as I understand - no count visitors

When countint visitors after 18+ or Go back click ?
I know - 4 days before stats was all fine - good earning and good counting ?
May another users not write because I also tried tell about changes - more windows - more problems :)

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular] You wrote "[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]need to pay you in these high counts[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]" -[/FONT]its good - but when I got for day earning /3 less - its bad
As show statistic -All working now imagehost have trates as your old rates - and its best imagehosts which long work

Last edited:
Also can't remove Go Back window, need to pay you in these high counts.

I don't no why - but Try few probes and one time after "Go back" show image - other time - "Go back" not responsive on click and not show window with image - and as I understand - no count visitors

When countint visitors after 18+ or Go back click ?
I know - 4 days before stats was all fine - good earning and good counting ?
May another users not write because I also tried tell about changes - more windows - more problems :)

Your stats get counted on 18+ window not on Go Back, you can see a small window popup in lower right corner which sends true command to server for valid hit.

Also there is no issue with Go Back window its working completely fine.

Hello recently noticed that your account balance that falls to the bottom it rises it's been done before but I fell and came back and now is returned and there remains the sum that fell down in the place and have to re-earn as it is not so interesting to SOLVE this problem please !!!!

Your stats get counted on 18+ window not on Go Back, you can see a small window popup in lower right corner which sends true command to server for valid hit.

I can't verify on 18+ counting because I not visitor - but I really see - that I got for day earning /3 less
but I Try few probes and one time after "Go back" show image - other time - "Go back" not responsive on click and not show window with image - I not see image after Go back - no action

Hello recently noticed that your account balance that falls to the bottom it rises it's been done before but I fell and came back and now is returned and there remains the sum that fell down in the place and have to re-earn as it is not so interesting to SOLVE this problem please !!!!

Thats fine Bro

You see
All Earnings shows your total earning till now in various earning methods i.e you have earned $13.xx till now
Earnings shows your unpaid earnings from last paid payout in various earning methods i.e your current unpaid earnings is $3.xx
Zone Earnings shows your unpaid earnings from last paid payout in zone earnings.
Everytime you request a payout your current earnings($3.xx) becomes ($0.0) and all earnings keeps on increasing as you earn.
I hope you get it.

Regards

Last edited:

I can't verify on 18+ counting because I not visitor - but I really see - that I got for day earning /3 less
but I Try few probes and one time after "Go back" show image - other time - "Go back" not responsive on click and not show window with image - I not see image after Go back - no action

its bad for visitors - and for me too
ok - its your decision - see few days - and I decide what doing
Good luck

Last edited:

its bad for visitors - and for me too
ok - its your decision - see few days - and I decide what doing
Good luck

Everything is fine from my end dear, may be you have had less visitors in last 2 days.

I am unable to talk to admin on the site. The option doesn't work. Just wanted to inform, payout made on 14th but I have not received.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back