Imagepearl.com Earn Upto $6, 5% Referrals, $1 Bonus, Daily Payout, WMZ, BTC, PP, PZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its done, uploaded old files, doing updates in post here now.

@UserXE
Dear bro, I will now find some other way to increase rates under old system, I can' t disappoint my old users.

Last edited:
yep everything will be same as before just verified it, if there is still any issue which I know won't. let me know.
and gotta go now talk to you all tomorrow.
Take care.

Dear all bros, many have joined in hope to get high rates, to achieve this I will replace few popups to increase rates in coming week, All system will remain intact as before, only popups will change.
Once done rates will be upto $7.

Regards

Last edited:
Capture.png

:fly:Thanks very fast payment.

Dear Bros, Fixed every last bug with stats today, now there will be more count from today on-wards and possibly increase rates in this week.
Also removed annoying new window ad putted it in site instead. Site is completely stable now even better than before.

Regards

Last edited:
And then? from tomorrow the stats will be down again? I mean to say, I'm literally your first user, was away these days, didnt used due to slow counts, now checked out thread, still the same, so what are you upto bro? Seriously asking

And then? from tomorrow the stats will be down again? I mean to say, I'm literally your first user, was away these days, didnt used due to slow counts, now checked out thread, still the same, so what are you upto bro? Seriously asking

@harsha is my first user and he is still with me even though we had a big fight at one point, you joined after 1k users and were only active for 11days at my site not seen you from 1 month, you don't know me well bro.

also what is your point in saying "checked out thread, still the same, so what are you upto bro?" what is same? I am working on giving you better service that's what I am upto.

Last edited:
hahahahhahhaha okay, thanks for your time, best of luck :)

What you want? He/she taking into consideration all users opinion and acting after this. Currently this is best supported imagehost thread in my opinion. Most important is stats were in maintance for a few days and now it's fixed after we asked. I can say countings are great right now and seems to me you are talking prejudiced. I wasn't using this host same reason with you but you should give a try again then talk here.

you can't delete images, if you have not published your images anywhere in web I will delete them, PM me your registered email. why you want to delete anyway?

That's weird, i didn't use delete function before but why can't we delete our published images? :)

Its just I have not added this feature. and its safe to not add this feature, in any case if you wish to delete image, just tell with reason to delete and it will be deleted.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back