Imagepearl.com Earn Upto $6, 5% Referrals, $1 Bonus, Daily Payout, WMZ, BTC, PP, PZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tricky was a wrong word, your system is not tricky, right. I used your host before while you pay $6 per 1000 views. My stats was much better then. Now you paying $9 per 1000 and i don't even earn 1/5 of what i earn before. You changed your system so let's say it's not tricky, let's call it "New super duper counting system". Ok i guess now you are okay with this.

I have modified my counting system based on ads performance, before it was based on traffic quality.

NOW
I am allowing vpn, proxy, private blogs, linkshortner etc all kind of traffic.
Only ads disabled views gets filtered out.

BEFORE
I was counting real person hits whether or not ads are disabled. All sorts of vpn, proxy, private blogs, linkshortner etc were filtered out.

I got it dear, but as you see it's not benefit for me, If i don't even get only one views from tier 1 for 9-10 hours from 4 different major torrent sites, i can't use your host. I hope you can remain your business with others very well.

Last edited:
I agree with @almerias :) no doubt , your system is fair though as for earnings , earnings is really low comparing to other Image Host. We uploaders, have used many host and we know how we earn per host per day. Though as ive said, your host is something .. the count is something unexplainable :) hehe though I am not saying you are shaving , its just I dont know.
Sorry, but i'm out . I am hoping for your success.

Hi
These bugs are now fixed, Payout is on daily bases but you may have to wait for max 1-4 days.
Webmoney will be available soon, we are having issue with their passport verification system once it is done we will add webmony.
Feel free to ask any more doubts.
Regards.

Thanks for your fast reply, this is the first proof that you came here for business, Almost no image host bother to provide reply [Supports] & Im earning good from you, though didn't started full, just test gave me the reply I was searching, Stat is clear & Advanced Stats made it perfect, It helped me to find from where I get the most hits, I need just 3 things from you, Support, Webmoney & Fast Payouts, And Mate Never Disappear Like You See What Happened To High Paying Hosts? Thank You Very Much For Your Outstanding Service, I'll req after webmoney is avail, Check PM :)

Last edited:
Hi
These bugs are now fixed, Payout is on daily bases but you may have to wait for max 1-4 days.
Webmoney will be available soon, we are having issue with their passport verification system once it is done we will add webmony.
Feel free to ask any more doubts.
Regards.

Thanks for your fast reply, this is the first proof that you came here for business, Almost no image host bother to provide reply [Supports] & Im earning good from you, though didn't started full, just test gave me the reply I was searching, Stat is clear & Advanced Stats made it perfect, It helped me to find from where I get the most hits, I need just 3 things from you, Support, Webmoney & Fast Payouts, And Mate Never Disappear Like You See What Happened To High Paying Hosts? Thank You Very Much For Your Outstanding Service, I'll req after webmoney is avail, Check PM :)

Webmoney will be available soon I am working on it just a passport verification issue. Payouts are made ASAP within 24 hours but I still ask for 1-4 days as sometime I get busy.
Ill inform you when webmoney is available.

Last edited:
The problem is, after registering it doesn't says "Please Check Your Mail" says "Success 0" Then the mail arrives to confirm, Need To Check Manually, Add that text, So no one will be confused after signing up :)

The problem is, after registering it doesn't says "Please Check Your Mail" says "Success 0" Then the mail arrives to confirm, Need To Check Manually, Add that text, So no one will be confused after signing up :)

Thanks Danny for mentioning exact problem.
Bug Fixed.

Last edited:
hello , seems i have some problem whit my acc , i cannot requset my payment i have 9,6 $ in my acc and when i try to requset shows error

Minimum payout is $5, minimum payout not reached.
I try to requset whit bitcoin and after paypall was same :(

Please fix it , ID dakata61

hello , seems i have some problem whit my acc , i cannot requset my payment i have 9,6 $ in my acc and when i try to requset shows error

Minimum payout is $5, minimum payout not reached.
I try to requset whit bitcoin and after paypall was same :(

Please fix it , ID dakata61

PM your Paypal Id Ill see what's causing this issue.

Hello Imagepearl.

I tried to register but the registration email never came....waited for an hour...

PM your registered email, Ill see the issue.

payment recieved, thanks a lot imagepearl :)

Is imagepearl site terminated? I open these site with annc Webmaster please contact Hostgator.com

Last edited:
Hi
Due to over use of data hostgator has terminated my hosting. I am in process of migrating website to other hosting, It may take a day or two.
Apologies for any inconvenience it may cause.

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back