Ihostia.com - Earn $30.00/1,000 Downloads with our affiliate program- Min. Payout 15$

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll wait for payment evidence

vo7h8l.png

Use the coupon code free24 for 1 day premium account

Last edited:
Can you upgrade my account to premium?

Pm sent

Can you add webmoney as payout option ?
Webmoney will be added soon as payment option

What he meant to say is there's no guarantee that he won't run away in the 5th month...

The last thing we want is bad publicity.We already paid several of our affiliates and we will continue to do so in the future.

Use the coupon code free24 for 1 day premium account

Last edited:
are you count all download bro....???

I calculate my all download is 691 download, if all download come from tier 3 my total earning is $0,691 right...??? but on my acount is showing just $0.0775 :)) I wantseriously work withfilehost if they consistent dont make hiden rulles if u have it :facepalm: ppl dont like hiden rulles :) you have good rates ;) but you dont count all download its very bad 8-)

are you count all download bro....???

I calculate my all download is 691 download, if all download come from tier 3 my total earning is $0,691 right...??? but on my acount is showing just $0.0775 :)) I wantseriously work withfilehost if they consistent dont make hiden rulles if u have it :facepalm: ppl dont like hiden rulles :) you have good rates ;) but you dont count all download its very bad 8-)

Hello

This might happen if one or more files failed to download completely.Our system calculate the revenue of every affiliate automatically.
Please pm your user to check your account or email to support@ihostia.com.

ihostia.com in 1st page Japan in a 1st tier :
country.png

But in your site Japan is missed :

FaiEJ.jpg

So what the true ? Where is Japan in fact ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back