If u want many downloads to your File then its worth!

Status
Not open for further replies.

umang

Hey,I know these two sites if u want to get many downloads of your file.

There rules are a bit strict but its worth posting there.

If u already know these websites then plz avoid,I jst thought of Helping!

http://dl4all.com - Its Alexa Rank is 988. Better than any DDL sites!

http://downarchive.com - Its alexa is 1,884. Better than all DDL Sites except Katz.

18 comments
After posting for this long for the site, I still don't understand how they approved the posts.

Sometimes my posts is not getting through, even though that it using the same format as the other posts.

I am sure they don't get approved because they are already posted by another person before you.

Sites like that don't want double posts.

ic...ic..., so that's why, I thought because my posts is not rejected they will be showing at main page.

So duplicate content is the key.

Thank you!

yeah good dsites but strict rules and some confilictive mod avaxhome ban me for Ignoring ALL requests
Do not respect our staff

cause 1 mod like my "beautiful thread" and another mod reject my post and told me whast to modified then the other mod rejet my post cause i add something that other moderator wants lol

yeah, they are very nice sites.
but, posting in there and getting posts approved is very very difficult.
i post 500 posts in other sites and only 100 posts got approved in there.

imma try these sites out thanks i knew they were popular but never tried and i though only like admins/editors could post and i heard about these portals but never took notice thanks

just posting in dl4all and downarchive, my posts is accepted in dl4all but I think its not accepted in downarchive, and I'm sure that my post is not duplicate after searching the files.

what's wrong?

and how can I know that my posts accepted in downarchive?

thanks

FRESHWAP HAS A MAXIMUM limits in the posts that can be in the queue at a time..in freshwap i find only 200 views of one thing and in dl4all its more than 1000 views

yeah good dsites but strict rules and some confilictive mod avaxhome ban me for Ignoring ALL requests
Do not respect our staff

cause 1 mod like my "beautiful thread" and another mod reject my post and told me whast to modified then the other mod rejet my post cause i add something that other moderator wants lol

Same thing happened with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back