If the world was ending...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heath

Banned
Banned
I don't believe any of the Mayan Prophecy end of the world on Friday crap, because even the Mayan's say its a 'rebirth' not the end of the world.

However, if NASA said a meteor was heading towards earth and you only had one week left of life, what would you do? (assuming total anarchy didn't break out)

19 comments
VnydC.jpg

I would prolly never believe it...and it would come as surprise

i believe these things because i belong to a Muslim family and our Holly Quran also said this will be happened in one day the whole universe will be destroyed with in a friction of seconds/

Star Wars VII is planned to release in 2015, so technically the 12/21/2012 cannot be the end.

And if it happen Darth Vadar is still around. :D

I will do just like the 2012 Movie.Take a big speaker and act like a MAD DOG like "World is going to end". "God Replied to us at last"

i believe these things because i belong to a Muslim family and our Holly Quran also said this will be happened in one day the whole universe will be destroyed with in a friction of seconds/

Which Muslim family do you belong???
Not offending
But this thing will never happen until Hazrat Essa [Christ] may come back to earth and Hazrat Imam Mehdi (A.S) the 12h Imam

That day is not tomorrow and no one will ever know when "judgement day" as they like to call it, will come.

If I had one week to left, considering the fact that everyone else in the world would too, I would spend my time with my family and friends. Buy most items that I wished for (consider this - if the world was ending, what's the point in running the world as is? Give out money so everyone can fulfil their dreams (most of them) in that week).

Then, on the very last day, I'd go to sleep. Wake up the next morning finding out that NASA was wrong. :sleeping:

I dont believe in this crap and if the world was ending i would spend the last day of my life with my family as thats what everyone wants on their death bed

Fucking idiot, your name is Raj, that's not a muslim name.

On topic - If it was going to end, I wouldn't be on wj lol

I hate when people involve religion in general conversations<_< Is it so hard to separate yourself from the herd and speak from your own life-experience and expertize?
Anyway, if the world was ending, I would definitely spent half of the remaining time with my closest human beings. The other half, I would spent in a really commercial way. I would steal a Ferrari F355 spider, drink blue label, and drive until I crash, die from intoxication, or until the world actually ends. Whichever comes first. Bottom-line, I won't have any memories from my final choice, because the world ends, right? So, why living your last hours like a saint?!?

11.30 pm Night I go to the beach & waiting for sunami. this is my bit. there is no world end today according to the Buddhist.

tonight I'm going to enjoy lot. waiting bit $50.

China have made goal for escape from world-end.

AL-th-china-ball-pod.jpg

Last edited:
I hate when people involve religion in general conversations<_< Is it so hard to separate yourself from the herd and speak from your own life-experience and expertize?

Actually, I hate it too but I hate even more when they lie about a "religion", when there clearly are not from that religion and just posting some bullshit, making the religion look bad. It's disrespecting someone views on something. People can believe what they want but when they disrespect something, that's when it's over the line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back